Media

Ch.57

With time, you guys healed from the injuries inflicted by the Reaper. The bruises on Yoongi and you were fading. They were light and barely noticeable anymore. Your body no longer felt exhausted or in pain. Instead, you were feeling refreshed. All the swelling went down and you guys looked relatively normal again. The same for Seokjin and Jungkook. Yoongi and you still were still getting a lot of attention from Dr. Ahn though. It was only sometimes while walking when your legs would suddenly give out or something would drop from your hands unintentionally. Yoongi was experiencing similar troubles, but Jungkook wasn't. Maybe because he wasn't controlled by Reaper for that long. Everyone spent almost two weeks recovering.

In that entire time, most of you have been worried of the Reaper randomly attacking innocent lives again. Specifically you. It was mainly because of that dream you had. The one that would flash back in your head any time you closed your eyes. It took you a couple days to get over it. With the help of Yoongi. He was the only one who stayed in the doctor's office with you 24/7. It's not like you were going to mention it to the others. They don't need to worry about Reaper as much as you. You still think he's going to randomly attack out of nowhere.

But he didn't. He never did. It makes sense that he didn't. He was left with two stabbed wounds and then some. In the same time you guys have spent healing, he's been doing the same. It made you worry as more days passed. He would be in better condition if he got proper care. He could take all of you on again. No one brought up the Reaper, but he was stuck in your mind. He always was. You wanted to talk about it, but you were still considered in patient state to Dr. Ahn. You didn't think he would be comfortable bringing his brother up in conversation. Maybe he doesn't even consider the Reaper his brother anymore. That's understandable.

Yoongi and you were still in the doctor's office. Today was special though. It was your check out date. Dr. Ahn was letting the two of you return to the dorms. He's been keeping an extra eye on the two of you. Personally, you feel more than ready to go back. Yoongi and you were out of the beds moving around. The both of you were tidying up when Dr. Ahn came into the room. He was looking down at his papers before looking up at you guys. The second he did, it looked like he was having a heart attack. It almost made you panic.

"What are the two of you doing out of bed?" Dr. Ahn huffed. He was becoming very similar to Hoon-ssi. Yoongi snickered at the resemblance.

"We're fine now." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Well yes...but the both of you are still taking it easy today." Dr. Ahn rushed to a cabinet in his room. "I actually have something for you guys. Hoonie suggested it and I completely agree."

"Oh God." Yoongi groaned.

"What may that be?" You smiled at your friend. Don't laugh. Don't do it. Yoongi was making faces the entire time Dr. Ahn rummaged through the tall cabinet. That's when he pulled two items out. Two very unnecessary items in fact.

"No." Yoongi shook his head.

"Dr. Ahn...what are those for?" You smiled nervously. "Because those can't be for us."

"Of course they are!" Dr. Ahn thought you were speaking nonsense. It was obvious in his expression. Does he even hear himself? He handed over two crutches to you and opened up a wheelchair. "Sit down, Yoongi."

"You know...normally I would never protest but—" Yoongi was beginning to frown.

"Your legs still give out. Just rely on this for today. Tomorrow, do what you want." Dr. Ahn shrugged. "This is just for support."

"But Dr. Ahn..." You took a step with the crutches. It didn't feel right. "This is a bit much."

"This involves a lot of arm muscle." Yoongi was already whining. Dr. Ahn sighed and put the male in the seat anyway. At that point Yoongi stopped complaining. He was getting pushed around like a kid in a stroller. He got too comfortable, too fast.