Inside Joke

Seokjin Mini-Bonus Ending

The celebration ended after ten. All of you returned back down stairs for one last toast from Bang PD. He was so proud of all of you for debuting. He made a long speech at the very end. Mainly on how the company was founded and how grateful he was towards Namjoon. That each trainee was handpicked with a specific purpose. Though the fighting in secret was not his favorite part, he's glad it happened. The rest of you could agree with him on that. It was never pretty, but it taught all of you a lot of things. The government was currently working on making hero laws less strict. Ever since you guys captured Reaper, there's been a change in people's minds. Some people would even go as far as saying you guys started a revolution. But you always just shook your head at those people.

Now that everyone has gone home and things have been cleaned up, you were left to think in your dorm. You're a debuted hero! That's still crazy to think about. You can kick @ss, save lives, and most importantly, potentially change some for the better. Yet despite all that, you can't face your feelings. How brave are you? As the months went on after capturing Reaper, you had time to think. Time to continue sharing moments with him. There was a lot more stuttering and blushing than you thought there would be. D*mn it. Why does he have to be so d*mn attractive? You didn't think it would be him, but it was. Slowly, but surely, you came to the conclusion that Kim Seokjin was ruining your life.

In the best way possible too. God, it made you want to punch him the face. His gorgeous, stunning face. How dare he? It made you want to scream. And so you did. For a long time actually. It's a good thing you're the only girl in the female dorms, but that probably won't last long with all the auditions taking place. Letting out a sigh, you lifted your face away from the pillow that had been muffling all your pent-up emotions. It's been over half an hour and you've only been pacing around your room in terror. The reason why is because you've gotten selfish. It was disgusting.

The realization that you won't be the only girl here made your stomach sick. Instead of cheering in joy that there won't be as much testosterone, you were worrying about competition. You're supposed to be saving lives, but instead you're worrying about a silly crush. Out of all things to be worried about. But it was true and that's what made you hate yourself more. How could you be thinking about other girls stealing Seokjin's attention when you've just debuted? You've completed your dream! That's exciting and it is! It's just that you're afraid that...you might have a new dream. How the hell are you supposed to work with this new dream?

To be fair, it happened so suddenly. Seokjin was already someone you found extremely attractive. He was incredibly sweet too. He thought your power was amazing and wanted no insecurity from you about it. He believed in you and you helped him believe in himself. Well, it was mainly his own work. He only received the push from you in the first place. Besides that, you found yourself enjoying his hugs the most. They were warmer. They made you feel happy and fuzzy. Plus, the kisses he left on your head made you want to squeal every time. He called you cute any time you blushed. It wasn't until Hoseok pouted, saying he's never made you that red in the face that you realized something was up.

You were treading in to dangerous waters. Next thing you know, you're drowning. It's okay though. Sort of. Seokjin just seemed to connect with you emotionally. It was something that you appreciated a lot. He spoke from the heart and he got along with Yoongi well too. He was willing to befriend the grump when everyone else was too hesitant to. Seokjin had the biggest heart you've ever seen. The care he gives to the others is what gets to you. His lame jokes that make you stupidly fall for him more. How does that even work? Sometimes, you just want to grab onto his stupid shoulders and pull him into a passionate kiss. Slapping yourself usually got those thoughts to go away. Unfortunately, you can't keep slapping yourself. This has been ongoing for three months.