Kill Me

Ch.41

Yoongi's P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She left. She left me. I didn't know something like this would hurt so much. It was almost hard to breathe as I watched her leave the room. (F/n) wouldn't turn around to look at me no matter how many times I called out her name. Jungkook held me back tightly. I lost my mind. Let me go! I need to go after her! My heart was pounding brutally against my chest. (F/n) said that I broke her heart and went off running in tears. I did that. That's my fault. Jungkook let go of me the second (F/n) was out of the training room. I never wanted to be the reason (F/n) cried. All I ever wanted to do was protect her and get closer to her...but I f*cked it up because of my d*mn anger issues!

I deserved it though. Someone like me shouldn't ever get a girl like her. Not like there are others like me. Good. The world would be a better place without people like me. My past has me so f*cked up in the head that I might as well be a villain. But I continue trying to be a hero. Who am I kidding? Maybe I need to stop playing hero and villains. I need to grow up. Gulping, I looked around the room to see how everyone else was taking this. Namjoon had a lot on his mind from what I could tell. Nothing could be read on his face, but you could see it in his eyes. Seokjin awkwardly rubbed his arms since he didn't want anyone too mad with me even if he didn't agree with what I did. He's too f*cking good to me. I don't deserve loyal friends.

Hoseok sighed heavily as his eyes narrowed down on me. He was tired of everything. All the drama that I constantly created. Taehyung would be a happy trainee if I didn't exist. He's not causing anyone problems. Even when he can't control his powers, everyone loves him. How does he do it? The evil monster inside me growled. It fed off my jealousy as I stared at the purple haired boy quietly. Taehyung had tears in his eyes, but he smiled at me. What the hell is wrong with him? I don't understand. Jungkook looked everywhere, but me. Little squirt respected me as a hyung and then I go bad mouthing his friend right in front of him. I'm disgusting. Then Jimin looked almost terrifying. His expression was dark as he watched my every move.

"I—" I started, but I didn't even know what I was going to say. Babble nonsense? Probably.

"Are you proud of yourself?" Jimin scoffed, walking up to me. He pushed me back with a furious glare. Jungkook was surprised and instantly pulled the pink hair back. "You made (F/n) cry! You're supposed to be a respectable hyung but you can't even bring yourself to show the slightest bit of tolerance towards Taehyung!"

"Jimin-ssi." Jungkook shook his hyung. Jimin was kicking wildly, squirming for freedom any chance he got. He wanted so badly to hurt me back. I was speechless as I saw the normally sweet Jimin morph into something else. Others in the room were shocked as well.

"Jimin, it's okay." A hand was put on the screaming boy's shoulders. It managed to calm down and baffle Jimin to see who it belonged to. Taehyung smiled down at the boy before looking up to me. Taehyung bowed his head down at me. "I'm sorry for causing trouble."

"No...no, don't do that!" I shook my head. This only made me feel worse. Was I really the crazy one? Did I create this fight all by myself? I couldn't stand it. Taehyung's eyes were filled with what looked like pity to me. He knew my secret. He knew that I was slowly dying inside the second (F/n) told me that she wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

I stepped back only to bump into Hoseok. Turning around to face him, he sighed at me. Something pinched my heart when I stared at Hoseok. He would constantly flirt with (F/n) and the blush on her face would kill me. (F/n) probably deserved to be with a guy like Hoseok. He's friendly, gets along with everyone, and he's going to be a successful hero. My eyes immediately shifted down to the floor the second he began shaking his head. I couldn't take any of this. Taehyung told Jimin quietly to not hate me and requested everyone to hold no grudges against me either. How could he say that? My hands balled up into tiny fists. Kim Taehyung made no sense to me.