Decision

Ch.11

Sleeping in felt great! Sadly, Yoongi didn't get the extra sleep he wanted. He wanted Namjoon to change the schedule to an extreme. That obviously was never going to happen. You weren't mad at the alarm clock when to woke up today. It felt easier to get out of bed. Taehyung probably felt the same. There was no progress on his power, but that one extra hour of sleep made you feel a whole lot better. Maybe tonight, the two of you will stumble on to something. You're hoping for a little bit of luck. As usual, Taehyung knocked on your door to let you know he was standing outside. He doesn't knock to tell you to hurry up. He's willing to wait and has made it clear that he's just happy to be your second alarm clock just in case. Yoongi's too lazy to be as cute as Taehyung.

Finishing up brushing your hair, you put it in a braid so that it wouldn't bother you during training. The last thing you want is to have a mouth full of hair the moment you have to do anything. You looked yourself over in the mirror before opening up the door to see Taehyung leaning against the wall. He was playing with the zipper on his jacket until he heard you open the door. He looked up with excitement, giving you his infectious rectangle grin. Closing the door behind you, Taehyung pushed himself off the wall to walk with you to the cafeteria. The both of you were ready to eat already. The food is handmade, so nothing can ever beat that. Then apparently the rest of the boys were already over there getting breakfast. Except for the two oldest boys, that is.

Taehyung and you paused in confusion to hear Seokjin yelling at Yoongi's door. Sleeping like a rock. Seokjin huffed in annoyance, kicking the door that had been locked. The moment he kicked the door, Yoongi's voice came booming out. Strings of swear words startled Seokjin which caused him to fall onto the hall floor. You were going to march into the hall to help Seokjin out, but Taehyung grabbed onto the sleeve of your shirt. He was almost trembling in fear. He didn't want to you to awaken the beast in that dorm room. Sighing, you glanced at Seokjin who was calling Hoon-ssi. There was no luck. Hoon-ssi wasn't going near Yoongi. Finally, Yoongi opened the door with an annoyed expression. He ran a hand through his black hair, mixing his blue streaks with darker strands.

"...sorry. I'm up now." Yoongi closed the door.

"It's okay. I didn't want Namjoon yelling at you." Seokjin smiled, shaking off what happened earlier. It's all good then. You faced Taehyung again and continued your path to the cafeteria.

Jimin was talking to Namjoon about the work outs you guys do. Hoseok happily ate his food while Jungkook quietly munched on his. He didn't say a word to anyone. When Taehyung and you walked in, Jungkook barely lifted his head to acknowledge the two of you. Did he already use his last chance and get rejected? It made you feel bad. Practicing outside isn't necessarily a bad idea. You just feel like it needs more preparation which is hard to do if it's going to be real. Then there's also the fact that hero companies don't allow their trainees to do that. It's not just with Big Hit. No one wants trainees out trying to save the world. That's why there's so many laws restricting what companies can and can't allow. It all comes down to the politics surrounding heroes.

Taehyung was adored by the three cafeteria ladies once more. This time, you were able to learn their names thanks to him. Ms. Kang was the shortest of them and the oldest. She was the one who would fond over Taehyung the most. Ms. Jo was the tallest cafeteria lady. She looked strict since she was in charge, but she had a soft spot for the square grinned boy. Then there was Ms. Hwang who was the roundest among them. She seemed to always be on top of things and acted as second in charge whenever Ms. Jo had to handle something else. Once again, Taehyung convinced them in giving him a dessert without even trying. He literally only had to smile and they melted, giving in. Now that should be a power.