Aliens

Ch.61

Jungkook's P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Don't touch my friends. You don't get to hurt them to. But I couldn't move. I was weak and useless. Everything was so happy. Even when running down the all-white halls of Big Hit, life felt colorful with them. I never understood why you always want to take these things away from me. Why won't you let me be genuinely happy? Were my fake smiles confirmation that you had me under your control? I never plan on going back. Ever. I found an actual home and people I care about. I won't let you take all I have away from me again!

Mom pushed Seokjin away from me. She grabbed my wrist, roughly pulling me. All the strength in me disappeared. How am I going to fight back? My legs refused to work properly. Stumbling forward, I fell onto the ground to hear her growl. She muttered, telling me to stop acting up and being a brat. Jimin and Taehyung ran towards me. They tried getting me away from her, but Mom was poisonous. They couldn't do anything. I was brought up to my feet unwillingly. Fight back. Do it! Hoseok and (F/n) were trying to get through to my Mom, but that didn't work. Why would it?

She yelled at them. Her behavior disgusted me almost as much as the Reaper's has. The way she came here and thought she had the right to just yell at my friends. She can't have everything at the snap of her fingers! I've learned how to be patient and humble due to my teammates. I was always different from my family. It made no sense on how we were related. Gaining control over my body again, I pulled away from Mother. My heart was racing when I was yelling at her. I'm doing it!

And then she put me in my place. My legs fell and I was down on the ground. I couldn't say I wasn't surprised. Bringing a shaky hand to my cheek, I let out a breath. She hit me. I thought I wouldn't let her do that to me again. No amount of muscle strength could ever let me be truly strong in front of my mother. Her icy eyes stayed on me as she walked closer. I didn't want her near me anymore. I ran away for a reason. Speak, d*mn it! Move! The handprint on my face continued to heat up with its painfully familiar sting.

*~*

I'm Mommy's little Prince! I'm her favorite most adorable boy and that's the way I like it. Any kid would agree with me that being their Mom's favorite is the best. Mom doesn't work so getting her attention is a lot easier than my Dad's. Since I'm just like any other kid, I wanted to get Mom's attention right now. She was downstairs in the kitchen. Running down the huge hallway, I made an engine noise as if I was flying through the air. My arms were out like an airplane since I was flying! In my imagination at least. Running faster, I tried to spin past the people blocking my way in the hall. Misun, my favorite maid, was holding a basket of laundry. She pressed herself against the wall as I came by.

"Master Jungkook, please slow down!" She called out.

"I'm fine!" I giggled. Other maids in the hallway began to repeat her words. They were all telling me to be careful or I might get hurt. My way was a lot more fun though. It'll be fine! Turning the corner, I arrived at the long staircase. I took my chance to jump on the rail and slide all the way down. Mom hated it when I did anything dangerous, but I lived for it. The rush of adrenaline was too good just to ignore. At the bottom of the staircase was my favorite driver, Hojun. He eyed me as I came down quickly. Jumping off the rail, I stumbled on my feet and heard him click his tongue. I didn't fall completely!

"Master Jungkook, you know your Mother doesn't appreciate you doing such activities," He said.

"It's fiiiine." I rolled my eyes, lowering down my airplane wings which were actually my arms. "Don't be like that Hojun."