Schedule

Ch.4

Meeting the CEO of the company you're newly signed to was a lot to take in. Jungkook understood exactly how you were feeling. The two of you stiffened up to hear his title. That meant he could kick you guys out if he wanted. Namjoon might have the power to recruit, but does he have the power to keep you guys here? Bang PD was professional when he spoke to you guys. All of the boys in the room stood with their best posture. No one was messing around as they listened to what he had to say. He started by introducing himself. Everyone had a straight face except for Hoseok who had a beaming smile. You didn't know what to do with your hands. Should you keep them stuck to your sides? In front of you or behind your back?

Bang PD clearly couldn't care less where you put your hands. It was mainly you freaking out to have someone so important right in front of you. Thanks to him, you have a hero company to train under. How could you not be grateful towards this man? Namjoon and the handsome blonde were the only ones who spoke to Bang PD. The rest remained silent, only nodding occasionally and giving small smiles. Those two appeared the most comfortable talking to the CEO. Other than Jungkook and you, the purple haired boy was trying his best not to fidget. Was he nervous too? Being with them made you extremely curious. How long have they been trainees? Does Big Hit have any heroes that have already debuted?

Seeing only six boys with you is when it occurred to you. There are only seven trainees including you. This family is smaller than you thought it would be. How long has Big Hit been a thing? More questions for Namjoon kept popping up in your head. So far, you didn't feel comfortable asking the CEO silly questions. He probably has better things to do than help your curiosity. Bang PD was telling Namjoon to follow the drill with the new trainees. Jungkook smiled with excitement which helped you relax. Acting like a statue doesn't get you on Bang PD's good side. Hopefully, you'll get along with the rest of the trainees and with your CEO.

"You know the process when it comes to getting new trainees." Bang PD stared at Namjoon who nodded. "Get them settled in, teach them the schedule, and then they'll be prepared to train tomorrow."

"Of course, Sir. I'll teach them well." Namjoon gave him another obedient nod. Bang PD's eyes lingered over to you and Jungkook as if he was inspecting the two of you.

"I'll see you two around then." Bang PD put one hand in his pocket. Jungkook and you didn't say a word in response. He thought you would speak, but there was no way you were going to do that. A part of you thought that the brunette would talk. That wasn't likely though since he's proven multiple times throughout the tour that he's shy. Bang PD didn't care anyway. His phone started to ring so he answered it and walked out of the training room to take care of business. It felt you could breathe again without getting judged. Jungkook let out a heavy sigh as he looked to you, eventually chuckling.

"No need to be scared of Bang PD. He might be old and a little mean, but he's okay." The blonde smiled at your reactions. "I'm Seokjin. The eldest trainee here at Big Hit and the second to join this company."

"That's right! Not everyone has introduced themselves!" Hoseok jumped to the front, tugging the purple haired and pink haired boy with him.

"O-Oh, I'm Park Jimin. Fourth to get signed." He blushed lightly, running a hand through his pink hair.

"I'm Kim Taehyung!! I'm everyone's favorite trainee and fifth to get in." The purple hair gave you a giant box like grin.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Han (F/n)," You stated. Now you were familiar with everyone's names. Except for their powers that is. Namjoon promised to show you what he's got here and now you wanted to see the special skills the other trainees had. "Can I see your powers?" You looked around with a smile.