Elimination

Ch.64

Taehyung has always been one of your best friends. He was the first one to open up to you. Though your friendship with him started by accident, that didn't make your friendship any less real. The two of you have grown extremely close in these past few months. He's easily earned a soft spot in your heart. You would do anything to protect the square grinned boy. The idea of causing him any harm was unimaginable. Yet you were forced to go through it. Taehyung's fear filled eyes stared at you, never straying away. You hated how he said he would forgive you. Even if he did, you would never be able to forgive yourself.

He's worked so hard to be a part of his team. He's an incredibly hard worker who's learned to have full control over all his senses. Then you were there when it was revealed he was a double multi. Taehyung has always had a pure energy around him. Willing to help Yoongi even when Yoongi was nothing but toxic to the poor boy. He's dropped everything to help his friends like Jimin. The two of them were so close. Your ears were still ringing with Jimin's pleads for this to stop. Taehyung also befriended another quiet trainee in the beginning. He was so kind and warm. Jungkook was growling, trying so angrily to defy Namjoon's telekinesis.

All the trainees would lose someone so valuable. Namjoon had slowly opened up to Taehyung thanks to the private sessions. He had grown fond and protective over the boy as well. Yoongi was on the floor, regaining his breath. He used to hate Taehyung with a passion, but not now. He cared for his brother and didn't want to seem him go like this. Seokjin and Hoseok were shouting at Reaper. The monster who was responsible for all of this. The one making your sword come crashing down, perfectly aimed at Taehyung's neck. Fat tears rolled down your cheeks while Taehyung told you to stop crying. He wanted to admire you, his eyes letting the fear fade as he gave you so much trust and love. You can't lose Taehyung.

"TAEHYUNG." You closed your eyes tightly. You didn't want to watch the gory action. A scream left Jimin, his voice hoarse and rough. He was taking all this emotional trauma the worst. But you could hear Jungkook panting as he told Jimin to breathe calmly. It was okay. Your hands were trembling as you realized your arm hadn't swung all the way. Something was preventing your arm from cutting through Taehyung's neck. Opening your eyes, you saw Taehyung close to fainting. He swallowed hard and glanced at the sword barely touching his throat.

"No one...is dying on my watch." Namjoon's voice growled. You turned your head to face him, trembling from everything. He looked like he was putting a large amount of force into holding you back. What would normally be an easy task was the hardest thing ever for the male. He was going against Reaper's control. Taehyung fell back, lying next to Yoongi. He didn't faint but it was best for him to move from his old spot anyway. You let out a sigh, nervous to know what Reaper would make you do next.

Reaper was incredibly unpleased. He had craved a bloody death from the one in Purple. Someone he had witnessed get hurt before and create such a commotion. When he pretended to be Dr. Ahn, he was almost thrown out for referring to Taehyung as 'Purple' instead. Killing the boy would have gotten him the reaction he so badly dreamed of. He wanted to crush all your souls in one second. Getting rid of Taehyung would have done it and he knew that. Reaper glared at Namjoon, frustrated how the silver hair had mentally overcome his control.

"Alright, Leader." Reaper snapped his fingers. Your body turned around instantly to face Namjoon. No matter how hard you tried to stop yourself, it was as if you made no efforts. Your feet moved for you and your body was prepared to fight. Namjoon stuck his hand out, the staff you had given Seokjin flying into his hand. "Begin."

"I'm sorry. Please stop me." You begged.

"I won't hurt you, (F/N)." Namjoon blocked some of your attacks.