Feeling Needed

Hoseok Mini-Bonus Ending

Hoon-ssi thanked Hoseok tiredly. The debut party lasted a lot longer than anyone thought it would have. Everyone was ready to fall asleep already. Most of the trainees headed back to their dorms. Then staff had already left besides Hoon-ssi and Dr. Ahn. The two of them were trying to clean up all the decorations, but it was getting too late. Dr. Ahn wanted to go home already. He was trying his hardest to let the cleaning go for now. They can continue in the morning. But of course, Hoon-ssi was stubborn and was lazily cleaning the place at the pace of a snail.

That's when Hoseok came in. Hoseok ran into the cafeteria with some energy still inside of him. He noticed how tired both men were. Plus, Dr. Ahn really wanted to take Hoon-ssi home. Any later, they might just have to sleep here for the night. At first, Hoon-ssi wasn't so sure he wanted to leave Hoseok with the responsibility of cleaning up. He eventually gave in with the coercing of both Hoseok and Dr. Ahn. It was interesting to watch. Hoon-ssi said the place better be spotless in the morning as Dr. Ahn dragged him away. Hoseok laughed and assured him the place would be sparkling in the morning.

Hoseok went to work right away the second the couple left. He was speeding around the cafeteria, taking down decorations and stuffing them into trash bags. One by one, bags started to fill up with used paper plates. The orange haired male had no idea you were watching him the entire time. He was too busy enjoying his speed. Stepping into the middle of the cafeteria, you watched his body flash from place to place. He would barely stand still for even a second. Smiling to yourself, you decided to help him out. Hoseok didn't realize you were there until he went to reach for a cup. He froze in his spot as he made eye contact with you. Since you were already holding the cup, his hand was on top of yours. A light blush appeared on both of your faces yet only one of you was smirking.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok winked.

"Helping out. I hope you don't mind." You did your best to smile naturally.

"Not at all." Hoseok let go of your hand. He turned around to continue picking items, but at a regular pace now. He was slowing down just for you?

No, he's just being nice. That didn't stop you from smiling and feeling warm at the thought. Hoseok kept glancing at you as he cleaned up. Unlike other times when the two of you were alone, he didn't pull a move. Hoseok stopped flirting with you after his injury with Reaper for the most part. He left you with a lot of questions when that happened. He said there were others who needed you more. After you guys finally got Reaper imprisoned, your mind wandered back to that whole moment. It didn't take you long for you to understand what he meant.

He truly believed the other boys needed you more in their lives to help them. Though Hoseok said he would love to continue flirting with you, he stopped. He even cleared up the air with Yoongi right after. For some reason, he made sure the others had better luck dating you. It didn't make sense why he would give up liking you for his friends. It was sweet and to be honest...it only made you think about him more. You don't understand how the others need you. You'll always be there for them as a friend and you're happy keeping it that way. But as time went on, you found yourself needing more of Hoseok's smiles. His gregarious nature that even got Namjoon out of his shell from the second they met.

Hoseok was like a magnet. Everyone liked him and wanted to be with him. You eventually began to realize how badly you wanted to be near him. The idea of being his girlfriend still made you blush. Holding his hand made you want to scream and so on. If anyone were to ask you if you liked Hoseok, you would most likely deny it like no tomorrow. At the same time, your face would be extremely red and it would be obvious you felt the exact opposite. Was it really that easy to read your face? Tossing a stack of used paper plates in a trash bag, Hoseok quickly popped up next to you and caught one close to falling on the floor. He looked at you with a bright smile.