Charms

Ch.17

Practice continued as if nothing ever happened. You ran back into the training room after over hearing Namjoon's conversation with Bang PD. When you came back into the training room, you immediately bumped into Hoseok's chest. He was waiting for you to come back. At first, he mumbled how cute you were before his face grew worried. He couldn't hide his emotions as well like his friend could. Hoseok didn't want to know exactly what was said but wanted to know if Namjoon was okay. From what you saw, you told him he was fine. The person to really worry about was Jimin. The words you heard leave Bang PD's mouth were still roaming around your head. The irony of things was killing you.

It wasn't possible to tell Jimin during training. There were other people in the room, Jimin was in a conversation with other people and then the leader. Namjoon came back after Hoseok and you finished speaking. He was ready to have the rest of the trainee's spar already. By the face Namjoon gave, it looked like he must have been hiding a lot of tension. From all the private lessons Taehyung gets, you silently watch Namjoon in hopes of learning how to read him. So far, your progress is that he's frustrated or constipated. You'll go with the first option. Going to the side, you watched and waited for training to finish. Jimin sat with Jungkook and Taehyung. They were happily sitting together which you didn't want to ruin. Jimin has to be told this privately. You don't know if Jimin wanted them knowing that he could possibly be leaving without a say in it. So you waited until private training and dinner were over.

Getting Jimin alone became too hard of a task. He was ready to enjoy his free time with the other trainees. Taehyung stayed behind to bring out his box to the center. Namjoon had a lot more work planned for him tonight. You wanted to follow Jimin out but Namjoon needed you here to ask you questions and so you guys could work with two brains. Yoongi also started talking to you before he left the training room. The two of you talked about the sparring. He didn't like that he lost to Hoseok but was glad it wasn't Seokjin he had lost to. Laughing at his complaints, two certain boys heard his comments just a second before they left the room. Hoseok shouted that he won fair and square meanwhile Seokjin demanded an explanation on why losing to him would be so awful. They both heavily teased the boy as he groaned in annoyance.

Namjoon told them to handle their business outside of the training room. It was going to be closed to everyone else. Hoseok sang bye loudly as he skipped out the room. Seokjin wrapped his arm around Yoongi, ruffling his hair as he dragged him out of the room. Yoongi was not enjoying one bit of that. He scowled while Hoseok laughed. As the door closed, it was possible to hear Seokjin's laugh and you couldn't help smiling at it. Taehyung was even grinning as he pulled the items outside of the box. Namjoon focused on helping the purple haired boy who was sitting with his legs crossed on the floor. The tall male crouched down as the private training began. Taehyung has been improving slightly on his focus where he almost feels a bit of control. It made you so excited for him! It's only for his sense of touch, but it's amazing progress none the less!

After the practice, Taehyung rushed out of the training room. Going to the cafeteria was his favorite thing. Not only for the food, but for the ladies making it. They cooed over him constantly and he loved it. Chuckling at his excitement, it didn't take long for you to get anxious. You're going to have to tell Jimin the truth. Letting out a heavy breath, you noticed Namjoon cleaning up on the floor. He was silently putting everything back in the box. He must have a lot on his mind. Not only did he have to worry about improving himself as a hero, he has to teach others while not exactly being an expert himself, be a leader for the male trainees, and deal with the extra pressure Bang PD gave him. A lot of people here were having their own struggles. You wished that all of the trainees could be like a family together, so you guys could talk to each other about it instead of leaving it as a secret until it's too late. You're going to make that wish come true.