Reunited

Ch.47

Knowing the boys and you had to deal with the most infamous villain was stressful to say the least. It hurt how you couldn't tell Hoon-ssi about it. He knows everything that happens with your outings. Now it's going to be kept to a minimum. Namjoon believes that Hoon-ssi will prevent all of you from leaving Big Hit anymore. Though you would rather never see the Reaper again, you understand why it's important to leave the company. It drives all of you wild when you stay inside for too long. All of you aren't purposely trying to find the Grim Reaper. Namjoon's goal of going outside is only to help all of you improve your skills and thinking for the real thing. He's learned the importance of this type of practice and refuses to let it go.

Namjoon was red in the face yesterday after you got out of the car. Maybe it was because you were snuggling into him or because he was getting a little too warm. Eight people in a van with the heater on full blast. Plus, he was wearing a suit with a heavy coat over it. You giggled softly looking back on it. Namjoon tends to be very awkward and blushes easily anytime you get too close to him. He's always been like that. Today has been a little interesting. Namjoon has been extra professional and serious today. He made sure that all of you knew there was a possibility of meeting the Grim Reaper again. He wanted everyone prepared. No one said a word, but you felt all their eyes travel to you.

Though you were terrified to be under Reaper's gaze again, you were doing much better. Taehyung and Jimin talked to you in your dorm last night. They talked to you after dinner for a long time. Though it was getting past the bedtime Namjoon had on everyone, they wanted you to know you weren't alone. Taehyung and Jimin were equally as scared as you were. Taehyung almost got manipulated by him. Then Jimin naturally feared villains with everything in his being. He's gotten over most of them, but this one was different. Everyone could sense the terror he exuded. The Reaper didn't have to say anything. He could stand there doing nothing and he would reek of death. Of everything dark, toxic, and negative.

Tonight, all of you were going outside to an old hiking trail. It used to be frequented a lot until the suspicious activity. People would get mugged out in broad daylight. Then the hiking trail isn't being taken care of because of those punks. They're causing too much trouble and winning land that isn't even theirs. That's what made you so ready for tonight. You were ready to knock some sense into some people. And you would be doing it all in pink. Lifting up your pink bandanna facemask, you mentally prepared yourself just in case all of you have to face the Reaper again. The rest of the trainees brought up their bandannas as Hoon-ssi brought the van to a stop. Here you all are! Thanking Hoon-ssi, you hopped out with the others. The sun was setting so Namjoon wanted all of you heading up the hiking trail already. Jungkook was carrying two flash lights just in case.

"It should be up here." Namjoon stepped over the grass that was growing too tall. People haven't gone down this path much anymore. No one except the people ruining it for everyone else. Seeing the amount of trash they left made you upset. People couldn't appreciate this place anymore because of their antics.

"Should I turn the lights on already?" Jungkook questioned. He was careful where he stepped. There was broken bottles of glass that were hidden in the overgrown grass. The sky was a pretty orange that was turning pink. Since there were no lights over here, it would be possible to see all the stars in the sky.

"Not yet. We'll use them when we have to. For now, don't attract unwanted attention." Namjoon ducked his head down to get under a tree branch. Most of the boys hunched their backs too to get under. Once all of you were standing straight, you noticed that you were standing in an opening. It showed a cliff with a nice view of the city at night. It looked so pretty that it was such a shame that people don't get to witness this anymore. You looked around, ready to fight these people. Where were they anyway? Don't they practically live here?