Later For Sure

Yoongi Mini-Bonus Ending

Today was a long day. Who knew the debut party would take so long? It felt like it really drained your energy. Somehow debuting wasn't as exciting as capturing Reaper. That's probably because you'd rather be out there protecting the city than standing in front of a camera and smiling. Still, you were so excited to finally call yourself a hero. No one could take that away from you. Not even a villain like Reaper. In the end, you proved yourself worthy of being a hero. While everyone else was working hard to improve their powers, you made sure to work on your self-esteem. It took a lot of work, but you could proudly say you were proud of your powers. The public won't always be kind about your powers, but who cares what they think? As long as you continue to be a hero to others. There's nothing more important than that.

Smiling to yourself, you threw away the used make up wipe. Having your skin breathe was nice. Now that you didn't have any make up on, that meant you were free to sleep. The idea of sleeping sounded so good to you. It was always something you loved. Plus, you didn't have to be woken up by an alarm clock now. Debuted heroes are free to train and work with their own schedule. Anytime a situation arises and they get called for help, that's when it's time to go. Or you can be a hero who is simply walking around and sees a villain causing trouble. Either way, there was a lot more freedom now. It was exactly what you needed. Free time to let you think and sort out your feelings.

Not now though. A blush crept onto your cheeks as you jumped into bed. Feelings were a strange thing. Burying yourself under a mountain of blankets, you sighed and stared at the ceiling. You didn't have to worry about defeating Reaper anymore. It was strange knowing you could deal with the little drama in your life again. Like the fact that your best friend likes you. Yoongi revealed his feelings to you months ago when you guys were dealing with Reaper. All of that was put on hold until three months ago. It wasn't long before Yoongi eventually brought it up again. He wanted to take you out to dinner and you went with him. Nothing was official though.

The rest of the boys were getting suspicious. They noticed how Yoongi has gotten nicer to them. Mainly because he gets so nervous around you. Only when he's trying to act romantic though. A couple days ago, Yoongi slipped you a letter under your door. It said the sweetest things and you later found out from Hoseok that Yoongi had written five prior to the one you received. He wanted it to come out perfect. It meant a lot to you. It made you feel fuzzy inside too. Glancing at the card on your nightstand, you gulped. You barely had friends growing up, so you didn't know what to do with the idea of having a boyfriend. The first person you truly befriended who understands your struggle also loves you.

And you think you're starting to love him back.

"What am I thinking!?" You shoved your face into a pillow. Kicking your legs wildly, the blankets on your body eventually fell off. This was a lot to take in.

At the same time, you had a feeling this would happen. Yoongi joined this company specifically to be with you. He had no interest in others until you told him to work on it. He tried it out for you and he certainly caused problems at times as well. Besides that, you feel like Yoongi has always liked you since the beginning. He always found you in the worst moments with other guys and became super protective over you. Anytime a villain talked badly to you, Yoongi was willing to risk it all for you. Then the second the same thing happened to him...you lost it. Reaper was going to have Yoongi killed right in front of you and you couldn't stop screaming at Reaper to stop.

"I guess its good I know he likes me..." You mumbled to yourself. A light shade of pink dusted itself on your cheeks. For a few seconds, your remained silent until someone knocked on your door. Jumping up, you panicked and pulled all your blankets back on your bed. You still looked like a complete mess though. "Come in!"