Life and Death

Ch.63

No. This couldn't be happening so quickly. Gritting your teeth, you tried pushing your body of the wall. The other trainees were trying to squirm and struggle as well. It was only proving to be pointless. Namjoon had a deep frown on his face, watching all of you intently. Reaper stood behind him with a wide smirk. He was the one forcing Namjoon to use his power against his will. All of you knew that Namjoon would never turn on you guys like this. Panting, you stopped your attempts to move. Namjoon's telekinesis force had all of you completely pinned to the walls. The only thing you guys could move was your neck and up. That wasn't much.

Reaper walked around the room, eyeing each trainee glued to the wall. He wanted to pick the best one to finish off first. Swallowing hard, you did your best not to display any weakness in front of him. He didn't deserve the pleasure of that from you. It was a bit of a struggle though. Being in this place or looking at his face reminded you of the awful nightmare you had. Pursing your lips, you looked over to Yoongi who had his teeth bared. He was still trying to move. He was beyond frustrated but didn't yell at Reaper surprisingly enough. None of you bothered to make yourselves the center of attention. Each of you had to figure out how to survive.

"Who should you fight first?" Reaper tapped his chin. He glanced over his shoulder to the silver hair who glared in response. "Do you have a preference? Which one do you hate the most?"

"I will not fight any of them." Namjoon spat.

"Oh? Funny how you think you have a choice." Reaper scoffed, turning to look at Seokjin. The blonde held his breath instantly.

With a snap of Reaper's fingers, Seokjin's body collapsed onto the ground. He was chosen as Reaper's first prey. Reaper walked away with a smug expression. Namjoon was trying his hardest to resist. You could tell by how strained face was getting, veins bulging on his body. The leader walked over to Seokjin, picking him up and making him stand up. Seokjin was stumbling over his words, not expecting to be chosen first. The other trainees were making attempts to free themselves again. D*mn it. It wasn't the same as Reaper keeping you guys under his control. Namjoon is a highly intelligent man. He can keep all of you glued to the wall while fighting Seokjin. It won't be a problem for him at all.

"N-Now Namjoon—" Seokjin tried to talk it out.

It wasn't going to work out that way from the start. A fist swung, hitting Seokjin right in the jaw. Namjoon cringed, hating to see Seokjin fall back. His fist was trembling and Reaper only laughed from the side. The male in green coughed and brought a hand up to his face. He wasn't bleeding. Yet. None of the trainees wanted to fight Namjoon. Unfortunately, this wasn't Namjoon they were fighting anymore. He was under Reaper's control. Anything Namjoon did to you guys wasn't himself. It was clear in Namjoon's eyes that he wanted to attack Reaper already for making him do such things.

Seokjin got up onto his feet, nervous to let this continue. He can't keep getting punched and knocked around. Hoseok shouted for the male to fight his best friend. It would be okay. As long as he survives. Seokjin looked over at Namjoon, wanting approval from the person who would be taking his punches. Of course, Namjoon told Seokjin to do his best. The silver hair would rather be knocked out than cause harm to any of his teammates. Biting your lip, you wanted to close your eyes. You wanted this to be over with. Feeling hopeless was slowly becoming an understatement. You can't even move a centimeter. How are any of you finally going to defeat Reaper as planned?

Namjoon's fists began making quick punches at Seokjin's upper body. Each of them were getting blocked. Thanks to training, Seokjin had improved on his up close fighting. His power required him to learn the skill. He made sure to learn from Jungkook and you who were experts to this style of combat. When the chance was given, Seokjin took a step to the side and grabbed Namjoon's arm. Quickly twisting it, Namjoon's body moved in the direction his arm was getting pulled. Reaper growled in dissatisfaction. Seokjin rammed his thigh into Namjoon's waist, flipping the man over it. The blonde panted in shock and immediately took steps away from Namjoon.