Compliment Me

Jimin Mini-Bonus Ending

Where even is Jimin? The party ended and it was great. Food, toasts, and so many jokes between staff and heroes. Next thing you know, a certain pink haired boy was missing. Everyone was heading off to bed and you were growing anxious. Where did that boy run off to? He's a hero now. He can't just run off anywhere he wants to because of that. Taehyung even asked you where his friend was. You didn't have an answer for him. The purple hair was going to search around, but Namjoon told him to go to bed already. Jimin must have gone to the bathroom. Maybe.

Except you didn't buy that. There's no way he's been in the bathroom for longer than thirty minutes. Seokjin and Yoongi were heading to the bath so you asked them a favor. If Jimin was in there, text you that he was. They agreed and believed you were doing this for Taehyung. For his best friend. Sure. A couple minutes passed and you received a text from Seokjin. No sight of Park Jimin. That's unfortunate. You really wanted to talk to him...well, more than talk with him. The roof top conversation got you thinking. The second he flirted with you up there, you were afraid you were going to spill all your feelings for him in that second.

That was a close call. If the boys are going to start flirting with you now that Reaper is gone, you might as well come clean already. It was too hard to bottle up your emotions. You let them all out without warning. There was no cap for the things you felt. Jimin could wink at you and you would fall over. To be honest, you didn't really expect it to be him. It just sort of happened. After a while, you've grown protective over him just like Taehyung. Except it was different from what you felt towards Taehyung. Jimin worked hard to conquer his dreams and he really is a talented hero. Compared to the other musketeers, he has his act a lot more put together.

Plus...he's really cute.

There's also the fact that he'll do anything to protect his friends. He truly feels stronger around you guys. It's nice to feel needed. He's also very good at protecting himself too. With Reaper, even when Jungkook's end goal was to defeat him, you could tell Jimin wanted to lower the risk of the situation. He was very careful with how he fought but made sure he got the job done anyway. It was something you really admired him for. Now you were wandering around the halls, letting your beating heart lead the way. You had no idea where Jimin was anyway. A soft sigh left your lips until you heard a growl. What the? Looking around the hallway, you were pretty much alone. There was no one else with you. Right next to you was the training room though. But who would be in there at this time?

Another grunt left the room. Frustrated sounds that made it hard for you to ignore. Pushing open the door, you saw Jimin inside the room. He was still in his suit and sweating all over it. The sleeves of his dress shirt were folded up to his elbows while his coat and shoes lied on the floor. Hoon-ssi would not be happy to see that. Knitting your brows together, you watched Jimin repeatedly try to climb the mountain of mats. He would start at the end of the room and run at full speed. With that momentum, he did his best to run up the mats and jump while he was weightless. The reason Jimin was so upset with himself was because he couldn't reach the top of the mats. His fingers would graze the highest mat or he wouldn't reach it at all.

"Seriously?" Jimin panted, staring up at the mountain.

"Jimin? Everything okay?" You entered the room to let your presence be known. Jimin turned to you automatically, shocked that you found him. Everyone else was sleeping yet here he was. Training.

"Huh? O-Oh, yeah...don't worry about me. You should go to bed." Jimin waved it off.

"Go to bed? I could say the same to you." You crossed your arms. The male automatically sighed, knowing you would say something like that. He bit his bottom lip as he pushed back his pink hair. Jimin paused with strands poking out between his fingers when he looked back at you.