Rich Kisses

Jungkook Mini-Bonus Ending

The newspaper was getting thrown around by a drunk Yeseul. You gave the newspaper away to Taehyung and somehow, it ended up in a drunk pigeon's hands. She's technically not a pigeon anymore, but that's what she used to be. She doesn't mind when you guys call her a pigeon. There's no lie. It still sucked. You wanted that newspaper framed and Heechul was doing his best to make sure his wife didn't rip it up. Yoongi was also trying to distract Yeseul long enough to get the job done. Why did it have to be so hard? Hoseok chuckled, telling you to go on a walk around Big Hit. They'll find you when they have either good or bad news. That sounded lovely.

In the midst of all the chaos, there was a certain member that wasn't there to witness everything. The eight of you came back from the roof top fifteen minutes ago. Has someone wandered off already? The party kept losing its guests of honor. It was kind of funny. Bang PD got really frustrated when he found out all of you had ran off to the roof. 'The party is down here!' he said with a tiny gold hat on his head. He was a hundred percent serious and it was a struggle not to laugh. Even Namjoon was close to breaking at the sight. Some gold glitter from the hat fell on Bang PD's eye lid and Seokjin teased him by saying what eyeshadow he was using. The boys wouldn't hesitate to tease their own CEO now that things were good between them.

You left the cafeteria in your pretty dress that Hoon-ssi specifically made for you. It was nice and flowy at the bottom. When no one was looking around, you would do a little spin just to see it swirl with you. Normally, you would have believed the dress captured all the attention but...Jungkook said you looked really pretty earlier. That still had your heart beating. Then when the others joined in, it about killed you. It was different with the others. It was embarrassing when they would wink and flirt. Anything Jungkook did towards you made you want to squeeze him tightly. He was so cute any time he wanted to flirt. He was a very shy boy. An introvert which probably explained why he left the party to be alone.

Walking down the halls of Big Hit, you sighed and let your heels click against the floor. There was nothing else to do. Fighting crime legally won't start until tomorrow. That's pretty exciting. Jungkook must be ecstatic to finally fight in broad day light. He could barely stand still during his debut stage. Namjoon walked out first as they were publicly presented by Bang PD. It was this whole celebration and over thousands of people came to see them and you debut. Especially with the whole defeating Reaper under your guy's belts already. Traffic was so intense that roads had to be closed. People wanted to see you guys so badly. It left you speechless.

It was so overwhelming for all of you. Jungkook had the biggest eyes during the entire thing too. He looked like such a cute bunny on stage. It made you want to kiss his head and give him the biggest hug. For some reason, Jungkook brings a softer side out of you. He used to act recklessly on his own and you wanted the best for him. You still do. You want to make sure he doesn't push himself over his limits. He's learned his lesson very well though. It makes you super proud of him to see the hero he's become. He can lift 2,500 pounds easily. He wants to reach three thousand by the end of this month and you believe that's completely possible. He has the perfect mindset and work ethics for it.

"D*mn." A voice grunted. Jungkook's voice.

His voice was something you could recognize in an instant. What was he swearing at? You looked all around the hall, but he was nowhere in sight. That's strange. Walking forward, you heard the sound of weights. He's in the gym! Picking up your speed, you peeked through the windows to see Jungkook inside the gym. He didn't notice you through the glass when you waved at him. What? Rude. Not really, but you saw him sweating in his suit. Hoon-ssi is going to be pissed if he see's that. He didn't even have his suit coat off. He must have been boiling in the gym. The air conditioner stopped working in their recently and Hoon-ssi hasn't called anyone to fix it. Everyone's been so busy with the debut.