Come Back Home

Ch.60

A week had passed. It wasn't that long of a wait like you thought it would be. By the end of the week, everyone was cleared by Dr. Ahn to fight again. Yoongi and you were in full control of your bodies. The both of you were able to move around without your body suddenly losing feeling. Then Seokjin recovered fairly quick from whatever happened to him. He refused to say anything. Yoongi wouldn't even tell you what happened. You knew he knew what went down. At least some of the things that went down. Dr. Ahn was just glad that all of you were doing well again. Though it was his job to patch you guys up, he didn't like seeing any of you hurt.

Er, well...it was his job. Bang PD has let Dr. Ahn stay here to heal you guys and watch over you. Most of you could tell that Bang PD still wasn't a fan of having the Reaper's twin brother in the building. They would always avoid being near each other. They wouldn't look at each other and let awkward coughs out. Hoon-ssi was going crazy over that. He wanted his boyfriend to have his job back and to get paid for all the effort he put into helping you guys these past weeks. The rest of the trainees couldn't agree more. All of you wanted Dr. Ahn permanently back and for him to be paid for his work. It felt wrong getting his help for free.

That's why all of you followed Seokjin to Bang PD's room. Namjoon agreed with you guys, but thought it wasn't appropriate to bring it up right now. He wanted to wait until all this nonsense was over. While all of you completely respected him, none of you could wait. Seokjin proudly took it upon himself as the oldest to go up against the CEO. Yoongi immediately supported him. You didn't know what to think. Yoongi was acting like they were about to overthrow Bang PD and it was giving you flashbacks to when you first met him. It wasn't long before the three musketeers blindly followed along. Then Hoseok didn't want to be left out. That only left you and you didn't want to be a buzzkill.

Give Dr. Ahn his job back! You were ready to shout and pound your fists against your chest! Taehyung wanted to make signs to protest, but Seokjin said there was no time. Today was going to be the same day you guys go back to fighting the Reaper. You almost forgot about that. Namjoon is probably wondering where all of you are right now. Biting your lip, you tried not to laugh at the idea of him finding you idiots barging into Bang PD's room.

"Remember the plan?" Seokjin had his back to Bang PD's closed doors. His arms were crossed and he looked serious. His gaze was intense, blonde strands of hair falling over his eyes as he tilted his head. He waited for a response and got a bunch of nods in return. "We will not take no for an answer."

"You got this, Hyung." Taehyung chuckled.

"I can't believe we're letting Seokjin hyung lead us though..." Jungkook snickered.

"I know, but good enough." Jimin shrugged.

"Yah! Shut up and be good to me." Seokjin almost stomped his foot.

"Relax, Big Guy. We got a plan to do." Yoongi patted his friend's shoulder.

"Right...I'm sorry..." Seokjin let out a sigh.

"Does this feel like a movie to you?" Hoseok whispered.

"A really bad one." You tried not to laugh. Here goes nothing. Seokjin turned around, ready to open the CEO's doors and make a grand entrance. The second he heard footsteps coming down the hall, Seokjin stopped and panicked. He pushed Yoongi forward and crouched down to the floor.

"It was his idea!!" Seokjin hid himself behind the slender boy.

"You seriously threw me under the bus?" Yoongi scowled.

The blonde gave the male an apologetic look. That didn't really save him from getting a finger jabbed into his eye. The two of them bickered at each other in hushed whispers. They didn't want Bang PD poking his head out randomly. That would only ruin the plan. The two of them almost forgot about the figure slowly approaching. It took them awhile to realize someone was judging them. Yoongi and Seokjin stopped the second they saw polished black dress shoes. Their eyes slowly traveled up the navy blue suit with tiny white sail boats as the pattern. The two of them grinned, chuckling as they got off each other.