1

Niklaus Mikaelson could look like an handsome, well-built man, with blue eyes, dirty-blonde curly hair and a sexy British accent, but he was way more than that

Niklaus Mikaelson could look like an handsome, well-built man, with blue eyes, dirty-blonde curly hair and a sexy British accent, but he was way more than that. Niklaus Mikaelson was a hybrid (half werewolf and half vampire), and not just any hybrid, he was the very first, he is the Original Hybrid, also known as the Big Bad Wolf who terrorized many people's lives for fun or to get what he wanted.

For a thousand years, he had one dream, breaking the curse his mother put on him, so he could have access to his werewolf side, and make more hybrids. Now, he had break the curse and create a few hybrids, he was even able to kill Mikael, the man he thought was his father and made him live in fear.

Everything seemed to go perfect for Klaus, but things changed when he realized that his hybrids found a way to break his sire bond, which made him furious because without the sire bond he couldn't trust them and feared it was more people plotting against him.

He was now in his office with the one person who made his hybrids break the sire bond and he intended to make this person pay for what did.

"I shouldn't have to tell you that people who cross me get hurt. I'm not a forgiving person. I'm not merciful. I have no tolerance to people who betray me." Klaus said. "Yet, you decided to make all my hybrids break the sire bond. I don't know if you did this because you're too brave or just too foolish. Probably both. Now you leave me no choice but to kill you. Of course before that I will kill everyone you ever cared about."

"No! We can make a pact."

"A pact?" Klaus said in disbelief.

"Yes. You won't hurt me, my friends, my family nor the other hybrids..."

"And what would I win with that?"

"I and the other hybrids will remain loyal to you."

"And how can you be so sure no one will betray me or plot against me?"

"We know if we did, you'd kill us and the ones we care about."

"That is very true." Klaus said. "You can go inform the hybrids about the pact you just made." Klaus said and quickly added. "Oh, and there's something else. I want you to drain Elena Gilbert so I can have her blood to make more hybrids and leave this bloody awful town."

"What? But... Elena is my friend."

"She will die anyway, love. If you don't kill her I will, along with all your loved ones." Klaus said, making her gulp and nodded, then left his mansion.

Klaus tried to hide it but there was something about his blonde hybrid that made him curious to find more about her. She was loyal and was the only one who was brave enough to say something when wouldn't agree with him. He saw this fire in her that had so much potential... But he wasn't going to let that interest he had about her stopping him from being feared.

***

Caroline went to the woods, to talk with all the hybrids about the pact she made with Klaus and they weren't very happy about it.