4

Once the Mikaelsons arrive to New Orleans, Elijah went to the bedroom to wake up Elena and Klaus woke up Caroline.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep... using your shoulder as a pillow." Caroline said embarrassed.

"It's fine, Love." Klaus smirked. "Now, it's time for us to go. We are finally in New Orleans."

"Where is Elena?" Caroline asked.

"Elijah went to wake her up." Klaus said.

"Oh... Okay." Caroline said and left the private jet with Klaus.

***

Once they all arrived to the Plantation, Klaus texted someone, then went inside with his siblings, Elena and Caroline

"I'm going to put my bags in my room." Rebekah said.

"Yeah, I also need to do this to them see what I can do here to have fun." Kol said.

"Kol, I already told you. You can't bring much attention upon yourself."

"Don't worry." Kol said and left to his room.

"Elena, I can show your room, if you'd like." Elijah said.

"Yes. Thank you, Elijah." Elena smiled and followed Elijah upstairs.

"Love, want to see the room you'll be staying in?"

"Sure." Caroline said, not very excited.

***

Elijah took Elena to the room she was staying in, making her jaw drop from how big and beautiful it was, it was mostly white and had a beautiful view to the garden.

"I hope you like it. If you need anything, my room is two rooms away. You also have a private bathroom and a small closet. It's one of the best guest bedrooms we have. Since you're being so understanding and so collaborating, I made sure you would have a nice room as a thank you."

"Nice room. This is beautiful. It's like one of those bedrooms we only see in the movies and wonder how the character had money to buy a house with one of those bedrooms." Elena said, then looked at Elijah and said. "Thank you for being so nice and kind to me."