17

Klaus heard Elena's phone call with Alaric Saltzman and how she was now going to train with Elijah's help. Klaus wanted to go fight with Elijah but before he needed to go talk with Elena.

Once Elena's phone call ended, he took her away from the kitchen and put her in her room so they could talk without anyone listening.

"Klaus, What is it?" Elena asked.

"I want to know what the bloody hell are you planning on doing behind my back."

"What are you talking about?"

"Why do you need Elijah to train you? Why do you even need training? You're only function in here is to provide me your blood so I can make more hybrids. I simply haven't killed you yet because it would break my pact with Caroline. But if you try to flee I will quickly break that pact and kill you after killing everyone you care about."

"I'm not just an object you keep around and when you remember to make hybrids suddenly has a reason for exist

"I'm not just an object you keep around and when you remember to make hybrids suddenly has a reason for exist. I have a life, Klaus. We all have a life. You aren't the center of the universe! I only asked Elijah to help me with my training because I want to be able to defend myself if Marcel or someone tries to take me away from here to get to you. After all, everyone knows how much you care about your little army of hybrids." Elena said.

"If you dare to do something that will put in jeopardy my plans, I will punish you and won't be pretty." Klaus growled stepping closer to her, in order to make her feel intimidated.

"Hey, Elena! I was wondering if you wanted to..." Caroline said as she opened the door, quickly falling into silence when noticed Klaus and Elena very close to each other. "Oh... Sorry. I didn't know... I should have knocked. Sorry to interrupt your... Yeah... I'll go now. You two carry on."

Caroline left Elena's bedroom and went to her bedroom, wanting to be alone and try to understand what was she feeling and why she was feeling that way.

When Caroline saw Elena and Klaus, she at first was surprised and at shock, but then she felt something else... she didn't enjoy to see them so close, she didn't know why but she just didn't like it... And she also felt like a fool because now she was starting to wonder with how many girls Klaus has been acting all nice and gentlemanly with besides her and, apparently, Elena.

"Love, is everything alright?" Klaus whispered as he got in Caroline's bedroom.

"Yeah... I just... I didn't know you and Elena were becoming so close. I thought she could barely stay in the same room as you... But I'm fine." Caroline whispered, acting like she wasn't affected by seeing him and Elena so close.

"Okay. And in case you're wondering... it wasn't what it looked like."

"I wasn't wondering anything." Caroline quickly said, then Klaus locked them inside the bedroom, making her ask. "What are you doing?"