58

Elena, Bonnie, Rebekah and Davina talked with Caroline and because they missed having her around, they decided to go to the house she was now living in and have a girls night.

"So... what do you guys wanna do?" Davina asked.

"I was thinking that before anything else, we deserve some girl talk. Just tell me how you girls have been. It feels that I haven't seen you in ages." Caroline said making them laugh.

"Yeah! We miss you." Elena said.

"It's definitely not the same without you. Klaus is more grumpy and angry than usual since you left." Rebekah said.

"Yeah, you were the only one who could tell him when he was being a jerk without him going all ballistic." Bonnie said.

"That's why when I met you, I thought you and Klaus were dating." Davina admitted, making Caroline smile nervously.

"Me and Klaus...? Together? That's crazy..." Caroline said with a nervous smile. "But tell me everything that I've been missing."

"Actually, the other day, Rebekah decided to spill the beans and tell Kol and Elijah that I and Bonnie were on our period." Elena said.

"Yeah... so much for keeping secrets." Bonnie said.

"Hey! I wanted to keep it a secret but it's a bit hard when they can scent blood, therefor smell when you're on your period." Rebekah defended herself. "They started to freak out about your wellbeing and wanted to just go see you and find where the blood was coming from. So I had to tell them..."

"Wow! That must have been awkward. How did they react?" Caroline asked amused with what happened.

"They actually were sweet and decided to go to the store and buy us all kinds of products..." Elena said with a smile, thinking about how sweet Elijah was.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Elijah memorized the wiki page about menstruation and Kol was actually really sweet and made me a period mix." Bonnie said.

"A period mix?" Caroline asked laughing.

"My brother Kol?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"What's a period mix?" Davina asked.

"A mix with songs that are for your menstruation, my favorite was Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis." Bonnie said. "Kol completely destroyed that song."

"Is someone starting to enjoy being around the young Mikaelson?" Caroline asked with a smirk.

"Pfft! No! As if..." Bonnie lied.

"Then why do you spend most of your time with him?" Davina asked with a smirk.

"Hey! It's not me who spends most of my time with him. It's him who just keeps following me around. I just get some use out of it because he knows spells I don't know and helps me out sometimes when I'm practicing making new spells." Bonnie said in a defensive way.

"I've seen love stories starting with less than that." Elena smirked.

"Look at who's talking. You've been spending most of your time with Elijah." Bonnie said.

"Yeah. What's going on between you two?" Caroline asked because she definitely saw their shared looks and how they have become closer ever since they moved to New Orleans.

"Nothing. He is just helping me train and he can be a good listener. We are friends. That's all." Elena said shyly.

"Are you sure?" Caroline asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." Elena said blushing. "And how are things between you and Klaus? Do you think you guys will ever be able to talk and hang out like you used to be."

"Maybe. I don't know. I just... I sometimes don't know who he is and sometimes it scares me how ruthless he can be. I mean, if he can dagger his own siblings just because they disagree with him, what tells me he won't kill me?"

"I don't think he would do that." Elena said.

"Yeah. I know we have the pact and all that but..." Caroline was saying but was cut off by Elena.

"No! What I meant is that even if there was no pact, I don't think Klaus would hurt you. I believe he actually cares for you." Elena said.

"Yeah, that must be the reason why he lets you talk back at him and say whatever you want." Davina said.

"People who tried to talk with Klaus the way you talk with him sometimes ended up dead." Bonnie said.

"Whatever." Caroline said then tried to change the subject. "You know what I am in the mood for? Peanut butter cups. No, peanut butter pie. No... I got it."

Caroline left and quickly came back with a spoon and a jar of peanut butter.

"Are you... gonna eat peanut butter from the jar?" Davina asked.

"Yeah! I don't know what is it but I just felt like it." Caroline said and then started to eat the peanut butter right from the jar. "Oh my God! It's so good!"

"It's just peanut butter." Bonnie said finding weird how much Caroline was enjoying it, especially because she was not someone who liked peanut butter all that much.

"Oh my..." Caroline said and ran over to the bathroom to throw up.

"Care, are you okay?" Rebekah asked when Caroline come back.

"Yeah..." Caroline said in a high pitch tone, which meant was a lie.

"I think you should go see a doctor or someone because you don't seem alright." Bonnie said.

"I just felt a bit under the weather." Caroline said like if it was no big deal.

"Care, I known you since kindergarten and never seen you puke. This is the first time." Elena said

"That's because I'm polite and don't like to throw up in front of others." Caroline said.

"Caroline, let me at least make some calls to see if you are really okay." Rebekah said.

"No! There's no need for that. I mean, I'm part vampire. Nothing's wrong." Caroline said.

"Yeah, you are part vampire which makes you being under the weather all more weird because vampires don't get colds nor anything like this." Rebekah said. "Besides if something would happen to you, Nik would probably put me in a coffin for the next century or so."

"Fine. But I'm sure everything's alright." Caroline said.

Next on The Pact

"Just say it, Rebekah."
***
"Ugh! Fine. Let's just get this over with."
***
"We don't know that."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you are liking the story so far. Feel free to tell me how you feel about it. I thought it would be nice to have the girls hanging out a little. Stay safe!