26

It was morning and Bonnie texted Caroline, informing her about Davina and how Davina will only work with them if it's absolutely certain that Klaus will do as he has been telling people, how he will make sure everyone will have right to have their input and how he will fight for everyone to live in New Orleans in harmony.

It was very early which made Caroline be in a bad mood but quickly she took a shower and forced herself to play nice.

She walked around the mansion, looking for Klaus, finding him sleeping in his room. She had no idea how he was when would be waking up by someone, but she knew something that he didn't complain even if it was very early.

Caroline got under the covers and gave a few pecks in his cheek, then on his jawline, finally leaving a trail of kisses to his neck.

"Hmmm..." He slightly groan in his sleep and she kept kissing his neck as he woke up.

"Caroline?" He whispered confused with a sleepy voice.

"Good morning, Klaus!" Caroline whispered as she kissed his neck.

Klaus looked at the clock he had in his nightstand, making him see it was 6 am, which was a very early time for Caroline to be in such good mood.

"Good morning, Love!" Klaus whispered with a smirked and rolled over so he could be on top, making her unable to escape.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Caroline whispered as she played with his curly hair, which she secretly love to do.

"It's 6 am. There's only a few scenarios to why this is happening. Scenario number 1: This is a dream that oddly feels like real life. Scenario number 2: You sleepwalking. Scenario number 3: You are trying to make me to do something and this is you trying to get me on good mood. Scenario number 4: You're drunk. Scenario number 5: You are trying to have sex with me because you secretly wonder what would that be like. I'm not really sure about the 4th scenario." Klaus said, making Caroline roll her eyes.

" Klaus said, making Caroline roll her eyes

"Fine. You got me. I need you in good mood because I have certain information and I need you to confirm something." Caroline whispered.

"So... trying to put me on a good mood... I have to admit that it worked. I'm in a great mood." Klaus whispered and started to kiss her neck while pressing her hands to the pillow so she wouldn't leave his grip.

"It's about the witch that is helping Marcel, Davina." Caroline whispered.

"What about her?" Klaus whispered, lifting his head to look at Caroline and noticing how she tried to not show any emotion.

"She wanted profs about Marcel killing witches so Bonnie taught her a spell that took them to the place where Marcel killed another witch. Davina try to leave the church but Kol appeared in time and blindfolded her so he could safely take her to the safe house."

"That doesn't sound all that bad." Klaus whispered to her lips, wanting to see her being affected by the way he got so close to her.

"She will only help us if you will keep your word in how you'll fight for this city to be in harmony again and how everyone will have a saying in whatever situation might come." Caroline whispered, making Klaus a bit uneasy.