30

Elena was getting in position to hit the target, but Elijah was showing her the small things it was wrong about her posture.

"You should put your feet like this..." Elijah whispered as he positioned her feet in the right way, then he grabbed her hips as he got back on his feet, facing Elena who was focusing on the tree. "You need to be like this..."

"Hmm..." Elena whispered, finding herself oddly enjoying his touch and how close he was.

"Deep breath as you hit the target." Elijah whispered and Elena did what she was told to. "That was really good."

"Thank you." She whispered and looked at him, noticing their faces were inches away from each other.

Elena bite her lower lip, from how nervous she was and how good it felt being so close to him, which Elijah noticed, finding himself glancing at her lips, curious to know how they felt, but he quickly push the thought away and looked again to her ...

Elena bite her lower lip, from how nervous she was and how good it felt being so close to him, which Elijah noticed, finding himself glancing at her lips, curious to know how they felt, but he quickly push the thought away and looked again to her eyes.

"We should keep going."

"Y-Yeah..." Elena whispered.

*Meanwhile*

Klaus was now in a human form, near the white wolf.

"I'm going to take you out of that thing." Klaus said as he tried to see what kind of wolf trap was that, making him mumble. "Bloody hunters."

Klaus wasn't able to take the thing without making the wolf be without a leg so he grabbed the trap and with his supernatural strength open it, making the wolf quickly take its paw from the device and Klaus let it close again.

"You're lucky I was around." Klaus smirked and the wolf turned to a human form, making him see it was Caroline.

" Klaus smirked and the wolf turned to a human form, making him see it was Caroline

"Thanks." Caroline whispered, laying down in the ground, completely naked. "Well, can you borrow me your coat or something?"

"S-sure." Klaus whispered, took off his coat and covered her like if it was a blanket.

"Can you...?" Caroline whispered, signaling so he would turn around.

"Y-Yes." Klaus whispered and turned around, finding odd how he seemed unable to make a normal conversation just because it was Caroline naked.