9

Rebekah hated to feel prisoner in her own home, so Caroline decided to organize a movie marathon with Rebekah and the rest of the girls, while Klaus went to meet his hybrids to know what information they got from last night, Elijah was in the library because he knew Rebekah never had many friends she could talk to, Stefan was in his room catching up with Damon and Kol went to a place that sold herbs and other stuff that he knew Bonnie would eventually need.

***

In the middle of the movie, Elijah passed by the living room, where the girls were, to go to the kitchen but stop when heard Elena call his name.

"Elijah... When are we going shopping?" Elena asked because she knew Klaus wouldn't let her leave his place without Elijah.

"I thought you had enough shopping yesterday."

"Yeah... I'm talking about food. Human food. Now, I'm not the only human living here. Bonnie and I need to have food." Elena said.

"Of course. I apologize. We are not used to live with humans. Just make a list and I'll buy it." Elijah said.

"Can I go with you? To not stay in this house 24/7..."

"Of course." Elena smiled and Caroline gave her a look, making Elena say. "We are just friends."

"If you say so..." Caroline said and then Stefan appeared.

"Hey, Stefan! Wanna see a movie?" Rebekah asked.

"Sure." He said and Elena got up and walked over to the kitchen, where Elijah was.

"Hey... I kinda was wondering if we could go buy food now."

"Of course. But aren't you watching movies with your friends?"

"Yeah... but I kinda want to get out of this house for a bit. Even if it's just to do some groceries." Elena smiled.

"Alright. Let's go, then." Elijah said, making Elena smile and so they went to his car and drove to a supermarket.

" Elijah said, making Elena smile and so they went to his car and drove to a supermarket

"We should also get things for Care. She loves snacks. She says it helps her to not have those killing people urges." Elena smiled as they got into the supermarket.

"Will you tell me the real reason you wanted to leave?"

"I told you. I was tired of being in that house." Elena said and Elijah gave her a look. "Okay. Guilty. I just... After Stefan and I broke up, we decided to remain friends but it's weird to be in the same room as him and Rebekah. I'm pretty sure he is not over her."

"Are you over Stefan?"

"I don't know. I'm trying to move on..." Elena whispered.

"Well, if you start to feel odd being around Rebekah and Stefan, I can always find an excuse to take you somewhere."