33

It was the next morning and Klaus noticed how Elijah was becoming more and more friendly towards Elena, which he didn't appreciate it because the last time Elijah developed feelings for a doppelgänger, it ended with his plans ruined.

"Brother, you're awake. What did you thought of the party?" Elijah asked when Klaus appeared in the kitchen, where Elijah was drinking coffee and Elena was eating cereal.

"I believe it went well and people seem to be on our side. Which will help when comes to defeating Marcel." Klaus said.

"I'm gonna call Ric." Elena said because she knew Klaus didn't like to talk about his plans in front of people who weren't Elijah and Caroline, but she also left because she still had a hard time being in the same room as Klaus.

"Brother, is everything alright?" Elijah asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me if everything is alright?"

"What do you mean, brother?"

"I mean whatever is going on with you and the doppelgänger."

"There's nothing going on between me and Miss Gilbert."

"I've been noticing you two becoming very friendly."

"Brother, I've been spending time with her because it was your request. You were the one who wanted to assure that she wouldn't be alone for long. It's normal that we talk every now and then." Elijah defended himself.

"That better be just that

"That better be just that. You know how I feel about betrayals." Klaus said and left.

*Meanwhile*

Bonnie was in the safe house with Kol to visit Davina.

"How much longer do I have to stay in this damn house? I left because you told me I would get my freedom. If I wanted to stay stuck in a room, I would still be in that attic." Davina complained.

"It will be soon. You just need to give us some time." Bonnie said calmly.

"That's what Marcel used to tell me." Davina said upset, hating feeling like a prisoner.

"It's not like we don't let you go out. You went to the party we had last night." Kol said.

"I had to use a mask." Davina said, rolling her eyes.

"Once Marcel is defeated, you can go back to have a normal life." Bonnie said.

"By defeated you mean...?" Davina asked, not sure if she wanted to know.

"Once Klaus gets his throne back." Bonnie said.

" Bonnie said