23

It was now the end of the day, Klaus made Bonnie send the letters he made to Jackson and some of the witches by using her magic, then Bonnie informed him about how she was able to contact the witch Marcel has been controlling and how she is getting on their side.

Caroline spend the afternoon watching movies with Rebekah, attempting to forget how good it felt having Klaus kissing her and how she wanted to have that happen again.

Elena spend the afternoon explaining Elijah how technology has its perks and how he could protect himself from a few things like getting hacked.

Klaus was now reunited with Bonnie, his siblings, Stefan, Caroline and his other hybrids in the safe house.

"Here's the thing. You all have been doing a great job in helping me getting informed about what was going on with the different factions and how was their relationships inside and outside of the faction. After all the information gathered, I feel that soon it will be time to make a move. Today I contacted with the wolves and the witches by an anonymous letter. Tomorrow I'll send a letter to the vampires who have no daylight rings and that will make the vampires start to be on our side."

"But if they don't know you, how will they trust you?" One of the hybrids asked.

"They are desperate. They are night walkers. Just like werewolves feel prisoners to the full moon, they feel prisoner to the night. They want to be able to go out and live their life. Everyone also enjoys to be in a town that has peace and the problem with Marcel is that he made a town where only vampires can be at peace, at least the ones with daylight ring. Witches, werewolves, hybrids and vampires... we all want to be heard, we all want to have our need met. By providing them a deal with these offers, it will be difficult for them to refuse." Klaus smirked.

"The witches hate vampires

"The witches hate vampires." One hybrid said. "And most people hate you. No offense."

"They might hate me, but I will fight to provide harmony to the city, unlike Marcellus."

"I have a question. Why can't you just kill him and just get over this whole thing?" Another hybrid asked and Caroline noticed Klaus felt uneasy.

"He can't do that! If he kills Marcel. His army will want to avenge his death and won't be loyal to Marcel. Besides, it will might make hybrids look anti-vampires or something." Caroline said and Klaus quickly smirked at her as a thank you, then looked at the other hybrid who made him uneasy.

"Don't question my methods, Alright? The deal was to let you be safe and to not kill the ones you care about, but when we will be training for fights, I can easily, as you now say, kick your ass." Klaus said and Caroline rolled her eyes but he choose to ignore.

"Can we go?" Rebekah asked with a bored look.