42

It's been a few days since Klaus made Elena "donate" some of her blood and Klaus was now starting to get ready to get his throne back with the help of Bonnie, Davina, Caroline, Kol, Rebekah and Elijah, not Stefan because of his bunny diet and that way someone would keep an eye on Elena, Bonnie and Davina.

Bonnie and Davina started to make a spell so the daylight rings would stop working and could only work inside the French Quarter.

Klaus asked Bonnie to show him what was happening and so she showed him how Marcel was running around, trying to protect everyone from getting burned and noticing how Marcel was in panic, making Klaus smirk.

"Let's go!" Klaus said and left to the French Quarter.

"We will find a way to get things back. Right now, let's stay here, where it's safe." Klaus heard Marcel telling to his minions.

"Don't worry, soon you will all be able to leave in safety." Klaus said as he walked inside the Quarter.

"Klaus?"

"Marcellus. Long time..." Klaus smirked.

"What are you doing? Do you have anything to do with this? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to get my throne back."

"What?! No! You abandoned this place when Mikael appeared. He left this in ruins and I stayed here rebuilding everything and making this place what it is now. Who do you think you are to come here and try to get my throne from me. Yes, my throne. I'm not the prince of the Quarter. I'm the king! I make the rules and I am the one in command." Marcel said, quickly upsetting Klaus.

"Alright..." Klaus said with no emotion, then grabbed a human near by and drain their blood. "Look at that... I killed one of your precious humans. I broke one of your rules. Yet, I cannot be killed. I am immortal!" He walked over to the middle of the room and yelled as he grabbed a coin. "Whoever picks this coin has the right to live."

"Let's start, shall we?" Elijah asked and quickly vampires started to vamp speed over them and fighting them.

In the middle of the fight, Caroline noticed Marcel's minions were about to chain Klaus, making her run over to him, but Marcel noticed that and snapped her neck

The moment Klaus heard someone snapping Caroline's neck, it was like everything had stopped and slowly he looked up and growled at Marcel with anger, using the anger to get rid of the chains, which caused panic so Marcel decided it was time to pick the coin.