62

(AN: I should put this video on the beginning of every chapter now, right? because its an intro and all that...?)

After breakfast, Caroline asked Klaus to go to a place where they could talk in private so they went to his room, which was also Caroline's, at least until the baby's birth.

"Love, is everything alright?" Klaus asked concerned with Caroline's and their child.

"Yeah... I just... I think we should have a serious conversation about us and this baby." Caroline said.

"I thought we already talked about that

"I thought we already talked about that. We will be a team in raising this child."

"Yes. And I still want all of that. I want this baby to have parents who are there, who will be loving and supportive and give him or her a good childhood, never making our child feel unloved or unwanted." Caroline said, not wanting her child to feel like she used to feel when she was human and grow up with an absent father and a mother who spend most of her time working.

"I want that too, love. I want the best for our baby." Klaus said, making Caroline smile slightly.

"Yeah... But What I wanted to talk about was... us. Like I told you before, I don't want us to get together just because of this baby. But I also feel that right now I can't make a decision about how I feel about us because I'm being all hormonal and confused, so... I wanted to ask you for us to not jump into anything and see how things go. And no matter what, we should stay there for each other... because I do want you to be part of my life."

"I also want you to be part of my life, love. Even if it's just as friends." Klaus said and gave her a peck on the forehead.

"And you know that once we have our baby in our arms, we will need to make a decision about how we will be. With a child, we no longer can be friends with benefits nor anything like that. A child needs stability."