20

After breakfast, Kol took Bonnie to the safe house so Bonnie could get in contact  with Davina and be able to end the contact once she would get caught or if Davina tried to hurt her.

"I brought everything you need to make this spell." Kol said and sighed then looked at Bonnie. "You know you don't have to do this, right? You are exposing yourself to the enemy."

"If she is really being kept in that place, she has no idea what's really happening and she will need a friend." Bonnie said.

"Fine. But if you feel something is about to go wrong, you will break the spell and let Klaus take care of this."

"If I do that Klaus will kill her or worse." Bonnie said and Kol gave her a look, making her ask. "Why are you so worried about me getting hurt or getting caught? I've heard about you and your witch friends. You could get another witch on your side if something happened to me."

"I just... It doesn't matter. Just be careful." Kol said, not wanting to admit that he was actually enjoying spending time with Bonnie and that he felt attracted to her.

Kol gave Bonnie six candles, salt, herbs, which were mostly violets for protection, myrrh for meditation and acacia for focus, then some water.

Bonnie draw a circle of salt surrounding her with the six candles, the herbs and the water, so it would be a circle that would focus all her magic and energy. She used a plummet to dangle above the map, so she would appear in the place she wanted to be projected successfully.

"Demitte moi, Demitte moi." Bonnie started to chant and quickly found herself in an attic full of paintings and drawings.

Bonnie noticed a young girl with long dark brown hair with a white dress, seating on a chair drawing something.

"Who are you?" The girl asked without making a move, making Bonnie still face her back.

"I am Bonnie. I am not really here. I just... I came in peace to talk with you." Bonnie said, making Davina get off the bed and look at Bonnie with a suspicious look.

"How did you...? I can feel every witch who uses their magic. Why wasn't I able to feel your magic?"

"I am in a protected place." Bonnie admitted.

"Where?"

"I can't tell you even if I want to." Bonnie said.

"What do you want? If you want to hurt Marcel, you'll have to go through me first." Davina said firmly. "I might look young but I am more powerful than I look."

"I know. I came here in peace." Bonnie said. "I need to tell you what Marcel has been doing but before that, I want to know about you."

"Why?"