7

Klaus has a safe house that was spelled so no one could find the location, he took there Caroline, his other hybrids, Elena, Bonnie, Stefan and his siblings.

When Caroline informed Klaus that Bonnie and Stefan were now also in New Orleans, he decided to make them work with him because he needed to built his army, but also because he missed his best friend Stefan and he thought having a Bennett witch on his side was always a good thing.

"Bonnie Bennett, if you stay loyal to me, I'll offer you safety and you will be able to use this place to make magic, without having to worry about Marcel's rules. You will also have Kol providing you our mother's grimoire and he will help you with the spells."

"Kol? Helping me with the spells? That's funny."

"Darling, you're hurting my feelings. I used to be a very talented witch. Some could say I was a child prodigy." Kol smirked, proud of himself.

"You? A child prodigy? Do you really expect me to believe that? You are just too self-observed." Bonnie said.

"Actually, Miss Bennett, my brother, Kol, can have many flaws but he isn't lying about him being a child prodigy

"Actually, Miss Bennett, my brother, Kol, can have many flaws but he isn't lying about him being a child prodigy. He got his powers at a very young age and he was the one who mother trusted with her spells. It was even rumored that Kol had the potential to be as powerful as our mother." Elijah said.

"Whatever." Bonnie said.

"I will enjoy spending time with you, little witch. I do love beautiful women with sharp tongues." Kol smirked.

"Stefan, I will want you to be around Rebekah and follow her to wherever she might go. In fact, you and the Bennett witch will live with us. I want to be sure you won't be plotting against my family nor will run away." Klaus said.

"Nik, I don't need a babysitter. I can take care of myself."

"We both know you can let be fool quite easily, sister. And since you had history with Marcellus, I prefer to make sure that story won't repeat itself." Klaus said.

"Oh! So you two had a thing...? That's... That's cool." Stefan said more to himself.

"Elena, you are truly valuable to me, so you won't go anywhere without Elijah. I want to be sure you won't play the same games as Katerina."

"I'm not like Katherine." Elena said upset with Klaus comparing her to Katherine.

" Elena said upset with Klaus comparing her to Katherine