84

Elena, Elijah and Stefan arrived to where Rebekah's body was left and they quickly ran to her. Elijah was on the phone with Sophie, who was also helping them with the other bodies, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Rebekah!" Stefan said and went to kneel next to her but couldn't cross the barrier made by salt.

"What's happening?" Elena asked.

"Some kind of boundary spell." Stefan said upset, because all he wanted was to be next to Rebekah, wake her up and make sure she was alright.

"Someone is channeling her. Typically, it's a lethal process, but because she's an Original, she can't die. Instead, she's an endless source of power." Elijah explained.

" Elijah explained

"So... what are we supposed to do?" Stefan asked.

"How can we help her?" Elena asked.

"You have to get her out of there." Elijah said.

***

The man who hurt Rebekah was now in front of Marcel, holding his bone blade to his forehead, as he started to carve the symbol.

"As I recall, you're one of the few people Niklaus Mikaelson ever gave a damn about. You know what he did to my family." He said as he heard Marcel screaming in pain and begging to desiccate.

"The sins of the father are paid for by the son. I will take pleasure in telling Klaus how you died." He said.

The man was almost killing Marcel when Klaus vamp speeded into the bar, stopping him.

"Papa Tunde, was it? I remember killing you. I rather relished it. What a joy it is to relive fond memories." Klaus said.

"You're here

"You're here. Good. I can crush you before the eyes of your son. Then, I will consume you both. This time, I'm stronger." Papa Tunde said.

***

A panicked Elijah was still on the phone with Sophie and was trying to figure out how to break the magical boundary.

"You're not listening. We cannot enter the circle. There's some kind of confinement spell... If I can't remove her, we can't break the link." Elijah said.