Reverse Reverse! {Steve Rogers}

This was a mission gone south. No questions asked. You're an enhanced being and ex assassin, yet you're tied to a table awaiting your fate. Your dad sits chained to a wall next to the knocked out Bucky. You give the restraints one last tug before someone in a lab coat walks in, holding the sceptre that Loki used a few years ago. You swallow a lump in your throat as he smiles at you creepily.

"You have been a thorn in our side for years, Miss Rogers. Instead of killing you, we have an alternative" He says.

"What? You're gonna put me under mind control?" You say. He purses his lips and shakes his heads. He undoes your restraints forces you to stand, then chaining you to the wall. He puts a box full of childrens drawing supplies down beside you. You furrow your eyebrows and look up at him.

"You're going to get very bored" He says. You ignore him as you roll your eyes and just look at the plain, grey brick wall facing you. You feel the cold metal touch your head and you cringe. You begin feeling dizzy, and look up to the man that hovers over you. "Sleep when child" He says. Then it all fades to black. 

--

Steve pulls on his chains as he once again attempts to get out of them. Bucky tries to, but the disc on his bionic arm isn't making anything easier. 

"They have Y/n, we have to get out of here" Steve says. They both fumble around for something, anything to break out of their confines with, but the dim lighting isn't helping their case at all. The large, steel built door in front of them swings open, revealing the man you had an encounter with not even 10 minutes ago. He raises his hand and his men scramble to get Bucky and Steve out of their restraints. They both look at each other, confused looks on both of their faces.

"Where's Y/n?" Bucky says.

"Oh, Mr Rogers about your daughter, she may appear a little...hm I don't know, different" He says. Steve looks to Bucky and the two appear to have a silent conversation. Bucky knocks out one of the guards, them uses his weapon to shoot the other. Steve punches the scientist and pins him up against a wall.

"What did you do to my daughter?" Steve asks through clenched teeth.

"You will see soon enough Mr Rogers." He says, grinning. Steve punches him right in the face and knocks him out. 

"Come on, we gotta go find her" Steve says, taking off down the grimy halls of the lab.

--

You wake up and look around, wincing at the scary surroundings. You see the chain around your ankle and slip your foot out of it. You don't even try to look for your shoes, so you take off down the halls, your pigtails bouncing behind you. You run down hall after hall, until you trip over a shield. You land on your stomach and look up.

"Daddy!" You say, pushing yourself up and hugging his legs. His jaw drops open and he looks to Bucky, who has the same reaction as him. He picks you up and looks at you.

"Y/n? What happened?" He asks you.

"I don't know, i just woked up in a weird room and then i fell over your shield and then i seen you" You explain.

"Yeah, I got that but did anyone speak to you?" He asks you. You think for a minute.

"Well there was this man in a labcoat that had this gold thing with this blue thing and then he touched me with it and then it went all foggy and I went night night" You say. Steve nods to you, then to Bucky.