Are You Bored Yet?; C.Evans

Warnings; Teenage angst, swearing, yelling, fighting, fluffy ending though

Word Count; 2k

A/N; I hope the anon who requested this enjoys it! I love writing this Jaeden x Reader pairing, it's really fucking cute

--

"What's your problem, Y/N?!" Jaeden yelled. He had been under a lot of pressure and stress lately, and you knew better than most people that under both of those things you can forget some of the important things in your life, so you asked Jaeden if he needed to talk to you about anything because of how distant he had been with you lately, and that was the short version of how you ended up in your current predicament.

"I don't have a problem, clearly you do!" You yelled back. You were way past the point of being calm, you had always been the calm one.  "And if I did have a problem, it would be you the past few weeks," You said, much calmer than your first statement.

"Oh, so I'm the problem?" He asked you incredulously. You scoffed and laughed, shaking your head.

"That's not what I said," You told him. 

"No, it's not. It's because you are the fucking problem, Y/N," Your heart dropped, Jaeden had never said anything like that to you. You had fought with each other, of course, you had. What couple doesn't fight with each other every once in a while? "You're the problem with everything that goes wrong with us,"

"I'm not the problem, Jaeden. It's you and your gloomy ass attitude. Guess what, you're not fucking edgy!" You said, doing your best to defend yourself.

"You're the reason for my, as you call it, 'Gloomy ass attitude'," He said. "You are. I mean, are you that stupid and insecure that you can't tell I don't wanna talk to you? Because every time I do talk to you, it makes me wanna break up with you," He admitted. You winced and tried your best to stop shaking. "You're so fucking clingy and unbearable sometimes," He finished.

"Are you done yet? Or do you wanna keep bringing me down like all of my other boyfriends did?" You asked him. Jaeden froze as you spoke, hearing what you had said, and the effect of what he said had on you. 

"Y/N-" Jaeden went to reach for you, but you moved back.

"Don't fucking touch me, Jae. I'll see you later,"

--

You slammed the front door of your house, causing Dodger to bark at you before seeing that it was only you. Chris looked over at you from the couch and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the tear streaks on your face as you walked over to the couch.

"Uh-oh, what happened?" He asked you. You flopped down on the couch beside your dad and put your head on his chest. Chris ran his hand through your hair with the one that wasn't around your waist, holding you close to him. 

"We had a fight," You started. If the tear marks weren't enough to tell that you had been crying, Chris could hear the sadness in your voice. "He called me clingy and unbearable and that every time we talk he wants to break up with me," Your voice broke on the last four words. You loved Jaeden with your whole heart, and to think that he didn't love you back made your heart twist in the most awfully painful ways you could think of. You met Jaeden on the set of Knives Out when you were both 15, and you had been together for the past year and 6 months.

"Oh, honey," Chris said as you burst into tears. The part of every teenage romance a parent dreads, the tears after the first big fight. Chris fought the urge to go and punch the life out of your boyfriend, but he knew that you needed him more. "You said it yourself that he was acting strangely for the past few weeks, maybe he's upset,"