Wait, WHAT?! {1}{The Avengers}

This has some of team in it, including Bucky, who you're the daughter of!

You sit in the front of the quinjet, piloting it with Peter, for a change. You maybe wondering at this point, why are two teenagers piloting a jet and not  the Avengers themselves? Well the answer to that is the incident that happened a few hours ago.

--

The majority of the team was down, including you. One of the agents walks over to you and Peter, who are lying on your back and clutching your stomachs trying to draw in air. He holds the sceptre over your heart and you prepare for the worst, but nothing comes. He does the same to Peter and you both share a look of confusion. You both prop yourself up on your elbows as the agent walks over to a podium and holds the sceptre above his head. A white light begins to form and soon you and Peter cover your eyes. The light dissipates and your eyebrows raise and your mouth drops at the scene in front of you and Peter. The Avengers, including your father, have been reversed back into teenagers. You and Peter look at each other and burst out laughing. Bucky clears his throat and shoots both of you a glare.

"Oh come on, this isn't funny" He says, making you laugh at how high pitched his voice was. Everyone looks different, Bucky still has both of his normal arms, Steve doesn't have the serum so he looks really small, Clint has braces, Tony has no facial hair, and Natasha  looks the same, just a little smaller. Wanda has dark brown hair, and is much smaller than she was.

"Oh on the contrary dad, it is funny" You fire back at him.

"How is this possibly funny to either of you?" Tony says. 

"Because you always say being a teenager was hard in your day, well now you get to try living as a teenager in our lifetime" Peter says.

"But we still have to get the sceptre back, and if you haven't noticed, we probably won't be able to use the fighting style we're used to" Natasha says.

"Well it's a good thing me and Peter are here" You say. Steve turns to Natasha and laughs.

"You had bangs" He says, laughing. Natasha shoots him a bitch face.

"I would punch you but I don't need you with a broken spine after it" Natasha says. Steve's joking demeanor drops.

"Okay, lets go. I'll pilots the jet, most of you look like you struggle to reach the top cabinet" You say, walking out with Peter.

--

You and Peter walk off the jet, the team behind you. You walk into the base, to be greeted with a shocked looking Sam, Wanda, Rhodey and Bruce. Sam bursts out laughing, then triggering the rest of the untouched team to do so. The rest of the team just looks at them, unimpressed. You turn around and see their faces and you stop laughing and become serious.

"Okay, Natasha and Wanda you guys come with me. Peter," You say, turning to face him. "You have the pleasure of dealing with the boys. Good luck" You say, flashing him a smile. Natasha and Wanda follow you to your room in the base. You walk into your room and dig through your drawers for pyjamas for the two. You pull out an old pair that ironically, were given to by Natasha because they were too small. You hand each of them the pyjamas.