In The Flesh?; S.Stan

Warnings; this is really short omg, fluff, swearing [not quite sure if there is], 

word count; 1.1k [yikes what the fuck]

--

Zoom classes were going to be the death of you. You were outraged at the fact you still had to get up early so you could make yourself look alive for your online class, you weren't physically going anywhere, so why did you need to get up so early? Your dad told you that since it wasn't technically a break, and you still had to get up and do other school work for classes that didn't use Zoom. You told him specifically not to come into your room while you were on the chat because you knew that everyone would freak out that Sebastian Stan was on their screen. Everyone knew, of course, you were the spitting image of your dad, only more feminine, obviously. 

-

"Up and at 'em, Y/N. Your class starts in an hour!" Your personal alarm clock, your dad, said as he walked into your room. You groaned and turned away from him as he opened the blind.

"Dad," You whined. He laughed and sat on the edge of your bed. "It's 8 am, why do I have to get up? Especially if my class isn't for another hour," You complained as you sat up and faced him.

"Because you have to have something to eat, then you need to shower and make yourself look alive, sunshine," He said. "And anyway, I thought you loved getting up early so you could more time with your dear old dad," He said. You scrunched up your face got out of bed.

"Whatever you say," You murmured. You walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, where you grabbed the cereal and the milk. Taking your cereal, you sat at the breakfast bar and tried to fight the sleep taking over you. Sebastian walked down the stairs and sat down across from you.

"So, another 3 am round? I thought you would have learned by now," He said as he took a drink of his coffee that sat on the counter. You gave him the best bitchface you could muster. Sebastian laughed and ruffled your hair. "Y/N, you are adorable when you try to be mad. You make me laugh," He said. You huffed in annoyance as you put your bowl in the sink.

"I'm gonna go get ready since it would apparently be inappropriate to wear my old Captain America hoodie onto a zoom call that most people don't pay attention to," You said. Sebastian laughed and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Well, I'd hope that you aren't apart of the 'most people' that don't pay attention to the call and you are, this stuff's important, Y/N," He told you. You scoffed.

"Oh yeah, because I'm definitely gonna need to know how to analyze a poem when I'm like 35  and about to buy a house for the first time," You said. Sebastian sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to tell you this, it's only because-"

"It's part of your coursework," You cut him off. "I know, you've only been saying since I started High School. I'm gonna go shower now," You walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. After you showered and got ready, you texted your dad to tell him that if he came into your room in the next hour, he would definitely regret it after. Your class had been on for about 45 minutes, and you were counting down the minutes until the class would end, you still had another 15 minutes.

"Y/N, what themes did the movie Trainspotting  explore?" Your teacher asked. She had assigned you the movie as part of a movie and book review, but you were still waiting on the book coming in the mail. You watched the movie with your dad on Saturday so you could still remember everything for your class. 

"Well, it looked at heroin addiction, obviously. But it looked at crime and death too, and how the characters really never cared for each other, except how Renton cared for Spud," You told the class.  Your teacher nodded and wrote something down.

"And how did the character of sick boy take the death of his infant daughter?" She asked you again.

"Well, as Renton put it, he had no way to explain that moment, and that part of him died with the baby, and-" Just as you were about to finish, the door of your room opened and at that moment, all time seemed to stop and you knew you were fucked, your class was as good as finished when your dad walked in. "Oh God," You said quietly. Your dad must have not seen that you were still at your computer, or that all of the Marvel fans and obsessed fangirls were either crying or squealing, you didn't know which category your teacher fell into.

"Oh sh-" You turned around in your chair to warn your dad about what you knew he was going to say. "-oot. Sorry, Y/N. I forgot what time it was," He said. You nodded and glared at him, causing him to laugh nervously. 

"Hello, Mr. Stan!" Your friend cheered through the camera. Sebastian peered around you and saw your friend, Katy.

"Hello, Katy," He said. "I'll go," You nodded in approval as your dad hurriedly made his way out of your room. As soon as you turned around, your classmates started bombarding you with questions and various other requests. You clicked off of the class and closed the zoom app, that was enough of that for the day. Sighing, you stood up from your desk and walked out of your room and down into the living room. "You're done already?"

"You broke my class, I wasn't sitting through ten minutes of people only liking me because of who you are," You told him. 

"I'm sorry," He said. You smiled and nodded.

"I know, but seriously, if you do it again you'll be figuring out Instagram on your own from now on," You threatened him, making him laugh.

"I'll find someone else to help me, Y/N," He told you. You breathed in through your teeth and shrugged your shoulders.

"Not if you can't DM them on Instagram, that'll be it, you'll never be able to speak to another single person again other than me," You said dramatically.

"Are you done or do you have more left in you?" He asked. "Because guessing by the time I heard you turn your TV off this morning, you haven't slept any more than 2 hours sleep," You had to admit, your dad knew you better than you probably knew yourself. You sighed in defeat and sat next to him on the couch.

"Mid-morning nap?" You offered. Sebastian laughed and put his arm around you, pulling you close. 

"I'll have to pass, sweetheart, but by all means go ahead. I'll assume the usual role of being your personal pillow," He said. You nodded and hummed in agreement as you closed your eyes.

-