I'm Sorry, I Love You {S.Stan}

When you were four years old, your life changed for the better. You were an orphan, you came from an abusive household, then your parents were killed in a car accident. Then in a few short months, you got rid of the name Y/N L/N, and became Y/N Stan. To put it simply, Sebastian's your best friend, counsellor and dad, all in one package. But the more successful he began to get, he had less time for you, and it made you feel bad, to see the least. You see more of your uncle Chris, than your dad these days. But it doesn't really bother you that much, you love uncle Chris. Whenever you're with your dad, all he talks about is what it's like on set, and how 'fun' it is. The way he puts it makes it sound like he has more fun there, hundreds of miles away from you than he does here in the house with you.

"You okay to stay with Chris this weekend?" Your dad asks you. You look up at him.

"Yeah, that's fine" You reply, showing him a fake smile. Fortunately for you, he believes it. "Are you filming something this weekend?" You ask him.

"Yeah, but i'll be back on Monday night" He says, attempting to the cushion the blow. "So since I'm leaving tomorrow, why don't we have a movie night tonight? Me, you and the biggest load of junk food you could imagine" He offers.

"I mean, I can't say no can I? Especially if you're offering up junk food!" You say. He grins at you.

"That's the spirit!" He says. "I gotta go pack quickly, so give me a few minutes" He comments, leaving the living room and heading upstairs. You sigh and pull out your phone, going to your most recent conversation.

Y/n: Hey, I'll see you tomorrow! Be ready, I have something to show you!

Cevans: Oooooh! Tell me what it is!

Y/n: I mean I could, but then it's not a surprise

Cevans: Oh come on! That isn't fair

Y/n: Patience is key, uncle Chris :3

"Y/n" Your dad says, waving his hand in front of your face. You shake your head and look up at him. "Go pick out what you're wearing, I'll iron it out for you" He tells you.

"Okay!" You say, running up the stairs and into your room. Your rooms pretty tidy, your dads been asking you for weeks to clean it, but he's never really here to see it. You dig through your wardrobe and pick out your outfits and pyjamas. You get your backpack that's designated for your time with Chris. You take the clothes downstairs and see your dad pacing the living room, his phone held up to his ear.

"Fine, but I won't get there till early tomorrow" He says, sounding annoyed.

Well that's fine Sebastian, just get here

He hangs up the phone and looks at you sadly.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry but I need to leave tonight." He says. You smile at him sadly.

"It's okay, you go! Have fun!" You tell him.

"I'll call Chris and tell him you're coming early." He says. "Go and get your stuff ready" He tells you. You head back upstairs, the clothes still in your hand. You put them in the bag, deciding you can do it at Chris' house. You sit on your bed and sigh sadly.

He must really not want to spend time with me. You think to yourself. You hear yelling coming from downstairs and you listen from the top of the stairs.

"You think I want this! It isn't my fault, Chris!" Your dad yells.

She misses you Seb! She tells me all the damn time!