IMPORTANT

(A/n: Please! Do not compare this story to My Hero Academia/Boku no hero academia/bnha or whatever you want to call it. I left an author's note at the beginning of the first chapter, but some people still ignored it.

I have grown tired of it because this is my original story! It's a completely separate work from that anime. Aside from my story having super heroes in it, they are two different things. Not everything hero related has to do with bnha. I normally hate writing author's notes for my BTS stories and like to leave them at the end, but this was becoming a huge issue. Bnha was not my inspiration for this story and even if it was, inspiration means taking a concept and making it your own. It does not mean copying! But even if bnha was my inspiration, read my work for what it is. It is its own story with BTS and original characters along with Reader.

Comparing works is such a rude thing to do. I worked hard to create this story from my own imagination and it feels like you take away all its importance by just comparing it. It makes me feel you're calling my story unoriginal or thinking it'll be the exact same as bnha when most people make that comment on the literal first chapter. The story hasn't even begun yet! It's just so frustrating since when I write my stories, they are ways for me to vent my feelings. They are a collection of my thoughts and feelings strung together. Even though this story is about heroes, I use the world I created to secretly talk about certain subjects. Sometimes the way Reader is feeling or a member of BTS is feeling is from my own experience. These stories are so personal so having it compared and reduced to nothing hurts.

Half of you don't write your own stories or receive comments like this. It'll be hard to understand my view as an author for some of you. I feel like I could write a whole book of what not to comment for an author, but then again everyone is different. Some authors won't care at all, but I suggest finding out if they had an inspiration at all before bringing up something that it may remind you of. Just really think about what you're going to comment. Authors write stories for multiple reasons, but in the end, putting a story out there is scary. Even if this is just fanfiction. Let's support each other.

All I'm asking is for basic respect. Please don't compare or even mention bnha with this story. I don't care if you have good intentions at this point. I had a disclaimer in the first chapter and people still ignored it. Please don't ignore this one. I'm currently feeling a lot of things because of what's going on in my life and getting these comments repetitively, not being listened to, it just makes things worse.

Such comments will be deleted and you have a high chance of being muted.

Read my story for what it is. Thank you.)