- Constitution Class Battleship -

· Ship Version ·

Despite the success of the Stars Class of aircraft carriers, some sailors and high-rank officers convinced the admiral and the emperor that air superiority doesn't always mean sink enemies, mainly heavily armored ones like the Sun and Rome Empires' battleships. As a result, the Eagle Empire developed the Constitution Class of battleships and built four ships of this class. Constitution, Diversity, Liberation and lastly Independence were the names of the ships.

Having a total length of 340 meters, 60 meters more than A-150 length, the ships of the Constitution class had a top speed of 28.8 knots and a very tough armor, which makes those ships very strong and formidable enemies for the other empires.

The four triple mounts of 42 cm guns each ship carries are equipped with prototypes of auto-loaders, giving the ships a very scary fire rate. Shrapnel shells specially created for the 42 cm guns are aboard the ship to make easier to clean the skies from enemy aviation. The other armaments of the ship are 30 twin mounts of 17 cm dual-purpose guns, also having shrapnel shells that can be loaded, 160 twin mounts of 40 mm AA guns, 80 quadruple mounts of 20 mm AA guns, having a partial auto-aim system with a very bad accuracy, so they are mostly used in the manual mode, and 30 quadruple mounts of 10 mm AA guns with a so fast fire rate that can destroy enemy planes in the blink of an eye if hits multiple times.

The ship also has equipped four catapults for launch planes and has a hangar capable of housing 6 planes. Usually, those planes are P-61 Black Window planes equipped with radars to help the ship to aim her main guns.

As expected, Aoi Yumi is planning appearance schemes for the ships of this class. This time, she planned to cover the ships with navy blue paint, putting seven stars on the bow deck, organized in a V while the aft has six stars. A few red and white stripes are displaced on the superstructure and on the freeboard diagonally and lastly, a bald eagle, on the bow tip with the wings unfolded and the beak open, completes the appearance scheme.

· Human Version ·
(Kancolle/Azur Lane)

Constitution, the oldest among the Constitution siblings, is a really tall shipboy, as only ships of the Samurai, Crown, Principles and H-44 class have a similar height. His short hair is dark brown accompanied by his dark green eyes. His skin color is ash, having a his face partially burned because of the attack of the Sun Empire to the Vulcan islands and also a big scar, that starts on his left eye and ends on the temple of the skull, having gained this scar as a present from the aircraft carrier Ki, of the Sun Empire. There are some other burn marks over his body that he also gained from the battle of the Vulcan Islands, but those ones are hidden under the white ceremonial uniform he wears, being a similar design to the uniform worn by Fleet Admiral Chester William Nimitz. He also has on the chest all the medals the same admiral possessed, a walking cane and an NCO saber.

Out on the seas, he would use a lot of dark gray armor plates over his uniform to protect himself. He also has the main guns displaced in a similar way to two Winchester model 1895 repeating rifles, his secondaries attached to his shoulder and arms and lastly his AA guns are displaced all over the armor.

Being a rather serious shipboy, Constitution is someone that people and "ship people" of the Eagle Empire would search for help and guidance, because he acts like an older brother to them. He has a very kind side, having already spared the lives of many enemies, but he also has a justicer or avenger side, making the others pay for whatever they did. Having great achievements, Constitution, along with Speech, is constantly used on his empire's propaganda, despite hating this type of thing. The thing he values most in this world is his siblings, having a strong bond with them, capable to save, protect and sacrifice.