- Untouchable Class Aircraft Carrier -

# Ship Version

After the built of the aircraft carriers of the Command and Princess classes, the Imperial Monarch Navy was sure there was no need for extra aircraft carriers, until the absence of a considerable air force on the naval battles started to pay off, leading to some considerable losses. Wanting to solve the problem, the Monarchs opted for the development of the next aircraft carriers, the Untouchable class. Three ships of this class were built, Untouchable, Royal Ark and Crystal and even though they were hit multiple times by aircraft, they proved to be worth build, responsible to sink the Roman Gewitter of the Donnerkönig class.

The class carried a total of 275 planes, they usually being 100 Fairy Swordfish torpedo bombers, 100 Fairy Barracuda torpedo/dive bombers and 75  Supermarine Spitfire LF Mk.III, all of them modified to have foldable wings and allow this number of aircraft aboard inside the hangar. They were taken to the flight deck by lifts, two large ones capable of carrying five each located on the port side area of aft, one in the middle of the flight deck and the third on the port side area of the bow, in a way that exposed the hangar of the ship, but allowed the carrier to launch in the air rather quickly. In armaments 32 twin mounts of 11 cm dual-purpose, two single mounts of the 50 mm prototype gun with 400 rpm but shows problems such as shell case jamming the traverse and throwing people out of the platform, 14 quadruple mounts of Bofors 40 mm AA guns and 16 twin mounts of 12.7 mm AA guns.

In armor, the class relied on 200 mm thick on the belt, 20 mm thick of wood and 10 mm of steel on the deck, 100 mm on the conning tower, with 100 mm thick of armor on the rest, while the boiler rooms and magazines received extra 50 mm thick of protection. This allowed the engines of the ship to give a top speed of 30 knots. 

The appearance scheme of the class was the same for all the three carriers, with the hull painted to look exactly like the sky with drawings of Fairey Swordifishes and Fairey Barracuda flying on it while the flight deck was painted to look exactly the Union Jack flag and the superstructure received a paint job of the color blue. 

# Human Version

Untouchable is a tall shipgirl, about 1.8 m tall, with a pair of red eyes that work perfectly and a long black hair that goes down to her mid-back, usually wearing a full black officer uniform accompanied by a hat and a long red cape and wears a pair of black shoes over her body, which has fair skin and large curves. Out on the sea, she shows her 50 mm guns on her shoulder while the platforms have all the remaining weapons she has and a rifle with a flight deck on top of it to launch and land her aircraft.

Untouchable is... how can I say? A destroyer lover. Nothing, literally nothing, is above her liking for destroyers and many would call her "destroyer-con" because of that... Not wanting more traumatized destroyer than the Monarch Empire already have, no one has the authorization to get her near destroyers neither she has the authorization to approach by herself. Crystal would be the carrier to put some sense into Untouchable, often knocking her out or kicking on the face. At least, Untouchable shows to be a great fighter, using the great strategy of torpedoing enemies from afar.

"What I do is in my best interest, not theirs"

________

Crystal is a shipgirl about the size of her older sister, 1.8 m tall, with a body possessing fair skin over it and large curves. Upon her head, she has a dark gray shoulder-length hair usually done in a ponytail and accompanied by her light gray pair of eyes. Often she's found wearing a black cap with the union jack flag on the front of it, a military camouflaged jackets with the colors of the green, dark brown and tanned on it and the Union Jack flag on the upper arms, just below the shoulders, a pair of camouflaged trousers with dark brown and brown together with lastly the pair of black boots and a tactical bulletproof vest with the Union Jack flag under the neck area.

Out on the seas, her rigging is displayed on five, two of them for the AA and secondaries of her, another positioned at the hips level with her flight deck and the last two with her 50 mm guns positioned on it, connected like tails to her. This last two also have the appearance of sharks with lilac-colored glowing eyes, named Chomp and Chompy. Among other weapons she uses for torturing her victims during a battle, she has a pistol and a machine gun with a bayonet knife for short or melee range attacks.

Most people try to avoid crystal. She's a very sadistic person, who likes to make the other suffer by her tools, even allies, that she is often hunting when in the base. Her eyes are always under a strange shadow and her lips are always forming an evil smile, with her giggle "tee hee" always indicating she's going to strike. Your only hope of escaping from her is if Royal Ark to be nearby, as Crystal is afraid of her and always gets a horrified expression when she's around. In battle, she shows her sadistic side again by giving you the false hope of escape before she kills you, but she still is a great opponent, mainly when one vs one fights, which is nearly impossible to hit her. Hit her might trigger the thought of good luck when what happens is exactly the opposite with her eyes changing from gray to glowing purple and now it will be even harder to escape the death sentence she will give you. Despite all this, she's actually someone who loves destroyers, not as much as Untouchable, but she likes to hug them like plushies, only with their authorization and away from the eyes of the others.

"Seeing people suffer is like drugs to me"

________

Royal Ark, also called as Atlantic Ghost by enemies and Vamp by those who know her well, is a vampire shipgirl who's taller among her siblings, even though she's the youngest, more specifically, two meters tall, having a pair of glowing red eyes on her face that can turn to black during the night. Her hair is long, going to the middle of her back and having a black color while the skin is pale and her body has medium curves. Usually, she's wearing a red hoodie with the hood always up, a black pair of trousers and a pair of black shoes, always, during the day, with her umbrella. Out on the seas, she has two platforms with all her armaments located on them, while launching the planes by a bow that looks like her flight deck.

Royal Ark is well-known by her therapist's side, helping the destroyers that happened to run into the infamous "des"-con, Untouchable, but requiring a small payment for that, blood. She does care for them and for everyone else, though and can be quite the person in needy of attention, but it needs to be only from her and her only, Gewitter, her girlfriend. She's also the source of all the blood Royal Ark drinks, satisfying her bloodlust from it and if the two ever happen to have a fight, Royal Ark always wins just by showing off her swordfishes, that terrify Gewitter. During the night, however, she becomes a different person, ready for hunting any prey available to her and often ending up gazing at the moon. Her black eyes from the night can scary anyone and she has a special ability to suddenly disappear from eyes, radars and hydroacoustic search and appearing just behind you when you less expect, giving the origin of her nickname, Atlantic Ghost.

"From blood and pain come perfection"