- Strandlykkja Class Torpedo Boat -

# Ship Version

Afraid of the war coming to them, the Nothern Federation started the development of the Strandlykkja class way before the start of the War of the Empires to fight off against much heavier armored and armed warships that could come to fight. However, the Nothern Federation's Strandlykkja class ships would only face their first war as the War of the Empires, and by then they were already obsolete due to their lack of currently used weapons and technology. After the second invasion to the Nothern Federation, the ship would receive orders to retreat to the Monarch Empire.

Strandlykkja class was equipped with two single mounts of 13 cm guns, two twin mounts of 20 mm AA guns and two triple torpedo launchers that have a pre-reload set which allows at least a single quick reload once. Their engines allowed a maximum speed of 18-20 knots. For her appearance, she was striped with the colors of white and gray to difficult enemies from seeing the direction she was heading and her current speed.

# Human Version

Strandlykkja, or simply Strandy, is a shipgirl, about 1.7 m tall, with a long light gray-brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back, matching with her fox ears and tail which has the downside white instead. Her eyes have a very light green color and her body has medium curves and is covered by fair skin. Usually, she's wearing a white sleeveless crop top tank, dark brown sneakers and light brown trousers with the inner-thighs areas exposed accompanied by a pair of goggles, a toolbelt with a golden buckle, a dark brown neck bandana usually a little loose, a pair of black gloves with red details, short light brown mid-arm gloves and a red jacket that's usually kept tied on her waist, just above the toolbelt.

When on the seas, she has one of her main guns displayed over a single platform while the other is carried on her hand and requires to be loaded manually, just like her torpedo launchers that are positioned on two platforms just slightly below her hips, along with torpedo holders just behind them to keep the torpedoes before reloading the launchers. Her superstructure is put on her back while the AA guns are positioned like a belt. 

Coming from an old era, Strandy is very well-known by her curious side, trying to understand how everything works mainly by the method of dismantling them... But she's never able to put back. Royal Ark already had one of her swordfishes dismantled and Simera, who clearly was not pleased by that, had one of her auto-loaders dismantled. Her long term experience would help her be a master at deducing enemies' speed and direction and also handling torpedoes for safe and fast reloads, passing this knowledge forward by teaching other destroyers. 

"Mixing one's wine might be a mistake, but old and new wisdom mix admirably"