- Révolution Class Hybrid Carrier -

^Ship Version^

The Revolution Empire Navy did their best to protect their empire's territory from the Rome Empire, but their ships were simply not strong enough to fight against the armored H-class ships of the Rome Empire, not even their battleships of the Principles class. Immediately after the navy realized that it started to research and try to develop a powerful class of ships that could defeat the Rome Empire ships. After having heard about the construction of the Gott and Amaterasu by the Rome Empire and the Sun Empire respectively, the Revolution Navy decided to develop their own giant contingency ships. The name of the developed class was "Révolution" and due to the resource cost to build a single ship of this class, only two ships of the class were built: Révolution and Paradis.

Révolution was the 3rd biggest contingency aircraft carrier of the world, having a total length of 2790 m, but without the underwater ram the length was reduced to 2690 m while the beam of the ship is 230 m and the draft is 120 m. The armor of the ship was also the 3rd highest on the world, with the belt being protected by 9.2 m of titanium, the bulkheads having multiple torpedo bulges and being made of steel, while the barbettes were made protected by an 8.7 m thick armor of steel with the turrets being protected by 7.5 m of titanium mixed with steel. The conning tower has an 8.5 m thick armor made of steel while the deck was made with four meters thick steel and also 50 mm of wood in over it.

The ship was also capable of carrying 120 planes, 100 of them being "Chevalier" jets with fighter and bomber purposes, having swept wings and with its design similar to the Dassault MD.452 Mystère. Unlike the Dassault, however, the plane was capable of breaking the sound barrier because of its maximum speed of 1347 km/h but can only carry a total payload weight of 850 kg. The other 20 planes are SNCAC NC.1080 fighters, with impressive high speeds and armaments, despite the size of the plane. Those 120 planes are launched by catapults that are very similar to Gott and GK, but it is installed on the rear of the ship, with the catapult having to be pulled from behind metal doors before sending any aircraft to fly.

The ship was equipped with 10 quadruple mounts of 247 cm guns that are the main guns of the ship, displayed with seven of then in the front of the ship and the other three in the back, making her a very dangerous ship to be challenged in frontal combat. Her secondary guns are 16 quintuple mounts of 40 cm guns, the same caliber as the Principles class main guns, but they are equipped with auto-loaders that make those guns potentially much more dangerous, mainly to aviation now that those guns can shoot shrapnel shells. Her tertiaries are 40 twin mounts of 21 cm dual-purpose guns while, lastly, her quartiaries are 60 twin mounts of 17.6 cm dual-purpose guns, equipped with auto-loaders as well. Though it's not a gun, the ship has an underwater ram in the shape of a trident that can work as a weapon too.

The ship was also equipped with many AA guns, that are 180 twin mounts of fast-firing and semi-targeting 50 mm AA guns, 120 quadruple mounts of fast-firing 25 mm AA guns with a similar design to the Oerlikon and lastly, two prototype of a new gun that was being secretly being developed by the Eagle, Revolution and Monarch empires. They are two CISW models, called Mark 16 E1 model in the Monarch and Eagle empires and Le cannon avion 1970 model in the Revolution Empire, more known as LC-1970.

Even though she has all these large amounts of armaments and armor, the ship had a top speed of 36 knots, the highest top speed among the contingency ships. Her citadel, however, was quite exposed if compared to the other contingency ships and that made her potentially easy to be destroyed.

Someone from this shipyard, that you must know the name already after her name has appeared so many times already, decided to make a unique appearance scheme that such a giant ship deserves. She proposed that the whole ship was painted in white, having a gold ornament on the bow, with the bow mast reassembling the Eiffel tower and being also made with gold. A fleur-de-lis would be put in the front part of the mast, being made with navy blue, white and red crystals, honoring the Revolution Empire. Six of the ten main guns would be painted with navy blue, white and red to honor the empire while also having a golden fleur-de-lis outlined with black on the upper armor. The other four guns are painted just like the others, but they have a golden Gallic rooster outlined by black instead. Lastly, her superstructure was painted in three colors, just like the main guns.