- Aequale Coide Light Cruiser -

=⟨Ship Version⟩=

Aequale Coide Class is a class of light cruisers requested by a group of women from the UUN for this shipyard. The class should be a symbol in the fight of the women for equality, by representing them as independent, capable of doing many things and happy with or without a man. For that, the ship not only was equipped with some up to date armament, but also had a crew composed exclusively by women from all the empires.

To represent them as strong and capable of doing many things, the only ship of the class, Aequale Coide, was equipped with four triple mounts of 15.5 cm dual-purpose guns, which can be equipped with HE, AP, SAP, shrapnel and ASW shells; 10 twin mounts of 11 cm dual-purpose guns, able to be equipped with HE, Shrapnel and ASW shells; 14 triple mounts of 40 mm AA guns, with one of the greatest turning speed for AA guns and a good guidance system; 28 single mounts of 10 mm AA guns; two quadruple mounts of 533 mm torpedoes; and lastly a submarine mortar. All this armament made the ship similar to the Yumi and Fuyu classes, multi-role cruisers.

Not only that, but the ship was equipped with good radars and sonars of the time, which allowed a great detection of planes, vessels, submarines and even torpedoes and mines. The ship also carries aboard a single multi-purpose seaplane, which can be equipped with two bomb, two depth charges or a torpedo. The armaments of the ship also showed to be quite capable, even blocking heavy cruiser shells from medium ranges. The best part is that even with all her armaments, techs and armor, the ship was capable enough of reaching an impressive top speed of 34.6 knots.

To honor this great day of the women, the light cruiser was covered with the color of purple, having a white outline of a woman in profile on both sides of the freeboard of the bow. The drawing of a rose made in white was in the bow deck, with the famous Venus symbol that represents the woman in the upper armor of the first gun, the only one located in the front. The number 8, in white, was put in the upper armor of the second gun and lastly the word "March" was written in white and put on upper armor of the last gun.

=⟨Human Version⟩=

Aequale Coide, who's more often referred simply as Equal, is a shipgirl with the height very close to the Fuyu sibling and Yumi. Her eyes are purple, shine in the dark and look beautiful as amethysts, with the sclera becoming black and the iris red when she's angry. In her head, she has her hair which is a long black one, with the tips of a few streaks dyed with a very dark purple. The skin over her body is fair, with a considerable amount of scar she got when fighting for the women's rights, while her body has medium curves which aren't something she minds at all. To cover her body, she wears different clothes everyday to emphasize there are no clothes which women can't use, but the set she likes the most has a purple shirt with a white drawing of the Venus symbol, a white jacket with the drawing in black of a rose, a pair of white trousers and lastly, a pair medium dark brown boots. Around her neck, there would always be a golden necklace with the pendants of a Venus symbol, the number 8 with the word "March" below it and lastly a golden pendant that completes with the pendant of Hundred.  She also carries a photo of some important woman in her pocket.

Out on the seas, she wears a military uniform with the blueberry style, doing her hair in a ponytail with a navy blue ribbon. Her torpedo launcher would be attached to her leg and thigh of the right leg, while the left leg has her 10 cm guns. Her right upper arm would be covered with her AA guns, while the forearm has her catapult and the hand has one of the main guns. The other arm would have the other two guns, on the forearm and upper arm. She uses and earpiece on her right ear which works as sonar and radar, but needs to be manually changed for the role. She also carries with her a medium sword and has her funnel attached to the back.

"Every rose has its thorns" is the phrase mostly used to describe her, since many already felt attracted by her, but her very exigent taste for a man that respects her and believes in the same values and things that she believes made them give up from her. Still, she's more famous by her representation as a symbol of gender equality and women's strength, participating actively in the protests and not afraid of facing anyone who hates these movements. Out of the political protest and of the battle, however, she would show herself as a very happy and brave person, who likes to help and chat with other people. In her free time, she likes to hang out with friends either to train or just share some ideas, debate a bit and talk. If no one is available, she's more likely to get a book and read it.

"We celebrate a great day on March 8, but the women's day should be every day"

________

Image source: https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/simple-flat-women-s-day-background_1650973.htm