- Cascata Class Battleship -

(By a mistake of mine, the first name of this class was "Viena" Class. You won't believe it, but when I named it, I mistake Viena with Venezia. I thought about fixing it, but Venezia was now a cruiser of the Wows... So I put the name Florence without thinking twice... Well, there was a ship called "USS Florence"... So I changed once again, but to Cascata this time)

() Ship Version ()

The concept of battleships, for Southern Fleet of the Rome Empire, was very different from the ones of the other navies and the north fleet. The concept was that a battleship should be balanced, so it could deal with a large variety of situations... With this concept, the first class of battleships was developed, being named "Cascata". Three ships of this class were built, Cascata, Brutus and Ceaser.

The armaments of the ship were five twin mounts of 40 cm guns, three of them on the aft and the other two on the bow of the ship, 12 single mounts of 15.2 guns, 18 twin mounts of 13 cm dual-purpose guns, 40 triple mounts of 30 mm AA guns and 32 single mounts of 10 mm AA guns. Having no aircraft catapults or a hangar to store any kind of aircraft, the ship has an efficient armor that protects the battleship efficiently, but their citadel is still rather exposed. Light cruisers aren't able to penetrate and heavy cruisers have a bit of difficulty to do that as well, but the speed is still a good one, despite all that, reaching a top speed of 34.2 knots (but the Rome Empire's archives say she reached the speed of 34 knots).

The ship received a special appearance scheme that could be identified from afar by the sailor of ships operating close to the South of the Rome Empire. They had the classic striped bow deck of the South Rome Fleet, a drawing of a bright blue shield with red edges and a red cross was put on that area while the bow tip had a normal-sized shield with the colors green, white and red. All the deck edges had gold ornaments. All the main guns of the ship had three colors, green, white and red, with the same drawing of the blue shield on them.

() Human Version ()

Cascata is a rather tall shipgirl, with a long copper hair tied up on a cocktail style. She also possesses a pair of light green emerald eyes that can become dark green, allowing her to see in the dark. Covering her body that has very fair skin and medium curves, she wears a simple white shirt under her wine red dress. She also wears a pair of black medium boots. It's not so hard, however, to spot her wearing her chef uniform that's a white long-sleeved chef jacket with the Italy flag on the chest and her black medium skirt that goes down to her knees. Hanging on her neck there's always her gold necklace with a small ruby.

Out on the seas, she would wear parts of a knight armor in a navy blue color on the arms and legs, having her main attached one to each of her upper arms and one to each of her thighs while the fifth and last one is attached to her back. The gun on her back has an appearance similar to the one of the ship version while her secondary guns are attached to her forearms and the AA is attached to the spear that she would use only to fight, having the Rome Empire flag and the Southern Fleet flag tied on it.

Being rather outgoing, calm and peaceful, Cascata is a very optimistic shipgirl, as she always looks to the good side of the things and always hopes that the future will be something good. She's, however, a very unlucky person, so bad things always happen to her, despite that she looks rather happy all the time. There's only one place where her bad luck can't act, it's in the kitchen. She's a rather skilled chef and can make the most delicious dishes from both the north and the south parts of the Rome Empire, despite not being a food supply ship like Irako or Mamiya. She's not known, however, by that, she's known by her abilities to partially control the water, creating shields and using them to attack. But she can also use it for non-fighting purposes, as she can push the water and create beautiful rainbows.

"If the days are cold, the skies are cloudy and the storms are coming, don't worry, there's always something good that comes with them"

________

Being a shipboy considerably taller than his sister, Brutus is shipboy with a very, very short black hair and dark brown eyes. Differently from most of the people of all the other navies, Brutus has a very dark skin color and a few scars. It's rather strange since his two siblings have a fair skin color... And ashamed because of it, he would always wear his full knight armor, that hides all his skin from the other eyes. His armor is a strange one as during the day it seems like the armor doesn't has color, but when it's the night the armor looks like a pure black one. He is always carrying with him a black bladed broadsword with gold details.

Out on the seas, he would wear the very same armor knight, with his displayed two on each of his arms while the fifth one is attached to his back. The AA guns and the secondary guns are displayed on his legs, except for some AA guns that are attached to his broadsword.

Being rather quiet and serious, Brutus is a shipboy that doesn't like to talk with the others even his siblings as he feels like he shouldn't because he's different. His siblings, of course, disagree with Brutus and always try to make him talk, make him feel part of the South Fleet. Some people, of course, don't help. Despite that, don't let him fool you with his fears, he's a strong and determined warrior, despite that his tactics are rather aggressive than defensive.

"Attack is the best defense"

________

Ceaser is a shipboy with a height that's taller than Cascata, but smaller than Brutus. He has short light brown hair and a pair of light green eyes that look like emeralds. He has very fair skin and a rather big scar that starts on his left shoulder, goes through his back and ends on the right side of his chest. He got that scar when fighting against the Eagle Empire submarine "Fisher". But the scar is hidden under the clothes he wears. It's a knee-length short-sleeved white tunic with some red and gold details.

When out on the seas, however, he would wear an ancient Rome armor, having one of his guns on his right shoulder and the other two on his right arm. The other two are attached to each other making a shield. His secondaries would be on his spear while the AA would be on his legs and sword.

Being slightly influenced by his brother Brutus, Ceaser is a rather quiet shipboy, but he's rather outgoing and likes to give advice and teach the other tactics. His a rather strategist and is often assigned to lead the Rome Empire ships to victory. The more he was assigned as the leader of the fleets, the more he started to be seen as a symbol for the southern fleet, often making speeches to raise the moral. A little trait he also acquired with the time is to give everyone orders. He became bossy, often saying that the others, except for the ones above him, have huge debt with him since he brought many victories to the Rome Empire's Southern Fleet.

"It doesn't matter how hard is a battle. Victory is a matter of choice, not chance. The right strategy will always lead to victory"