- Black Cat Class Destroyer -

# Ship Version

With the Dark forces receiving now the support of wizards and witches to support them in the war against Light, one of the most powerful vessels of the navy had become the heavy cruiser of the Witch class, responsible for taking the already mentioned wizards and witches from place to place as well as lead the fleets to victory with their magic or, most of the time, fight alone this path to victory. However, Light's ships explore one weakness the cruisers had, the fact they were alone most of the time... Afraid to lose even more witches and wizards, whom people had many difficulties to become and therefore they were hard to find, the Black Cat class of destroyers were created, developed specifically for escorting the cruisers, supporting them and, above all, defend them, of course. Notably, the destroyers Black Cat and Coal excelled in their roles and were much known to have saved the cruisers they were escorting.

In armaments, those destroyers carried about four twin mounts of dual-purpose 13.2 cm guns, recognizable for their pretty fast reload speed and excelling turning speed which allowed it to quickly strike enemy aircraft and the fire directors for those guns only made them better for this purpose and if they fought against submerged enemies, the ASW shells could be used. Other armaments of this warship also included 24 triple mounts of 25 mm AA guns, 20 single mounts of 7.7 mm AA guns and three quadruple 550 mm torpedo launchers equipable with the bonesaw torpedoes. Those armaments weren't what made those small vessels dangerous, however, but it was the radar tower just behind the conning tower. It's actually a disguised magical tower that gives bad luck to enemy warships nearby and this can lead to many disasters ranging from getting hit very unluckily on the vital parts of the warship including the magazine, high chances for intense fire or floods, from any incoming shells or torpedoes respectively, high dispersion and the list goes on.

As if that was not enough to difficult the enemy's life, the destroyers could reach up to 40 knots of speed and could easily make shart curves quickly, making it very hard to be hit. Small little devils, or so they were already have been called, but if you manage to at least hit them once, it should be enough to cause very severe damages and sink or make it easier to sink the destroyer since they could only rely on the very light armor of the warship. Unknown the motive why, but living after their names, the Black Cat destroyers had a black cat aboard with their names often being used to name the vessel they are aboard, except for Black Cat, whose cat's name was Stormy.

In appearance, the destroyers weren't highly detailed. They were entirely covered with a pure black color that somehow it looked like cats fur and on the freeboard, if you tried to touch it, you would feel like if it was real fur. On the sides of the bow freeboard, you could also see two big green feline eyes that independent of how you look at them, they will always be looking back at you. Cat ears were also placed on the edge of the bow deck with the freeboard, complementing the eyes to make the warship look like a real cat.

# Human Version

Black Cat, called by his sister as Catty and usually just as Black or Blake by his friends, is a relatively small shipboy of the Halloween Empire, just a few, very few millimeters smaller than what is considered normal for a destroyer. He has short pretty messed up black hair with two locks of hair dyed with white and if you look more closely, you will see his cat-like ears camouflaging on the hair, although they will immediately raise when he's excited. His light green feline eyes accompany his messy hairstyle and allow him to see in the darkness of the night while his body is not something you can call fit, neither can you call it thin, it's just a normal fair-skinned body with very few scars on the shoulder and one more cat-like feature, the tail. Usually, he likes to wear a long-sleeved jacket with the Halloween emblem on the right part of the chest, a simple black shirt, black trousers with a small hole for his tail, short black boots and short black gloves, but he also has a chocker with a small little golden heart pendant that contains a photo of him and his only sister that managed to survive the war, Coal. He has a different photo on the pocket of his siblings that were built after the end of the war of the two gods. Lastly, you can see on top of his right shoulder what seems to be a small radar tower that he uses to cause bad luck to others.