- Justice Class Aircraft Carrier -

-||- Ship Version -||-

With the War of the Empires only getting tenser and more difficult with the technology development of all the empires, a new phase of the war started, with the contingency ships starting to appear and pose a great threat to the navies facing them. For the Eagle Empire, combating the massive guns of the enemy contingency ships with guns was not a solution, but combating it with airpower was, so they developed a different kind of contingency ship from the ones that were built so far, an aircraft-carrier class, named Justice. Two ships were built for this class, Justice, Law and Will, with the last one scrapped, however, due to the certain part of the navy agree with the gun vs gun and managing to get the approval of the Punishment class. Although mainly made to fight against contingencies, the class was also used as a mobile base for the high-command officers and as a test-bed for new aircraft of the Eagle Empire.

The class had a total length of 3290 m, a beam of 230 m, a draft of 160 m and a width of 900 m. In design, the ship was quite peculiar as it seems to be three ships each one with a hangar and a flight-deck, attached to each other and with the superstructure all located in the bigger and longest ship, the one in the middle. In weakness, the three ships could be detached from each other easily if correctly hit in the connections and the middle flight deck can't receive planes, only launch. To prevent the class from becoming very weak by being disconnected from the other parts of it, the ship had armor of 7 m thick of steel protecting the belt, 10 m thick of steel protecting the conning tower and 5 m thick of steel, with 2 m thick of concrete under, on the flight decks.

In armament, the class was very noticeable to have a large amount even if it's an aircraft carrier. 200 single amounts of 15.2 cm guns to protect from enemies in close range, 600 twin mounts of 12.7 mm AA guns, 360 triple mounts of 7.62 mm AA guns and lastly five Mark 16 E1 CIWS mounts, which are 8 barreled autocannons with advanced guidance computer systems. Of course, the class was more known, however, by the large aircraft capacity of the ship of 4650 planes, them being:

720x F-190 "Thunder Jaw" -  Fighter-bomber planes, considered the best aircraft the Eagle Empire can build during the war very similar in design to the F-4C Phantom, but having four engines (two on the wings and two on the fuselage), two crewmen, increased cooling for the engines, better armor and a single 23 mm six-barreled autocannon using tracer and incendiary shells. The plane could reach top speeds of Mach 1.9 or carry 7 tons in extra armaments, that can be 1000 kg bombs, 100 kg bombs, AZU-100 rockets or extra four 23 mm guns.

670x F-170 "Judge" - This plane was an improved version of the SFV planes "Alpha" and "Beta" (described later), a fighter-bomber that could also perfectly work as an interceptor, fighter, medium bomber and escort fighter. The three engines could push to a top speed of Mach 2.3 with the afterburners or Mach 1.7 without it. With the design similar to the X-27, the "Judge" has extra fuselage armor, smaller in size and improved flaps to help it turn better. The standard armament is a single 23 mm six-barreled auto-cannon and the plane can carry 8 tons of armament that can be 1000 kg bombs, 100 kg bombs, AZU-100 guided rockets, 533 mm torpedoes or 40 mm "Paw" rockets, which are useful to ignite fires.

500x VT-5 "Prey" - Helicopters with two rotors, with a peculiar feature of the V-22 Osprey, that can flip the rotors to improve speed and make them become propeller planes. Equipped with two rear-mounted 7.8 mm four-barreled guns, the plane could reach an actually impressive 431 km/h when loaded, has decent armor and it's quite maneuverable. The plane is used mainly for personal carrying and as a gunship.

760x SFV "Alpha" - A high-speed fighter that can reach top speeds of Mach 2 thanks to the two engines and the afterburners. The armament of the plane is two 57 mm single-barreled guns and an extra 4 tons of payload, which are usually AZU-100 guided rockets. It's decently armored, has low wings and is known by the radars equipped.