- Princess Class Aircraft Carrier -

# Ship Version

As the aircraft power was gaining fame and development along the years and that the battleships weren't ending rebellions as effectively than originally thought, the Monarch Empire issued a last-hour order for converting the not yet finished battleships Princess and Throne into carriers and as a result, the Princess class of Aircraft Carriers were developed. Princess was assigned to operate on the colonies close to the Sun Empire while Throne should operate on the colonies to the south, obtained from the Independent and Iberian empires.

In design, the aircraft carriers have a similar design to the two-layer Yama class of aircraft carriers, with one large flight deck and a lower one positioned on the bow and directly connected to the hangar, which also gave the same weaknesses of being able to be hit directly to the hangar. In armaments, the class was equipped with 12 single mounts of 15.5 cm guns in casemates, two twin mounts of 13 cm guns that could be used against AA but they lack a good inclination and a targeting system for aircraft, 10 twin mounts of 10.1 cm dual-purpose guns, four twin mounts of 8 cm dual-purpose guns, 18 quadruple mounts of 40 mm AA guns, 16 single mounts of 7.7 mm AA guns and they remained with two submerged 533 mm torpedo tubes of the battleships but they are never used and, after war, they will be removed.

The class had an impressive hangar capacity of 72 aircraft, which was rather impressive for a converted aircraft carrier, even more than Katsu that only has 51 aircraft. Usually, they are divided into three groups of fighters, bombers and torpedo bombers, each one with 24 aircraft. The carrier could also rely on her armor, as it was pretty much the same as the one the Crown class had, resisting a good array of many sizes of shells and the flight deck was made from metal. The engines weren't capable of giving a speed as good as Yama, but at least it was already faster than Crown class, with 28.8 knots of speed.

Even though the Crown class was requested by the emperor himself to receive unique patriot schemes, the Imperial Monarch Navy agreed that the Princess class was different and then decided to give an appearance that royalty deserves, honoring the name related to royalty. A pure white paint was used to cover the whole ship while gold ropings were put hanging on the edges. On the freeboard, some golden shields were put, with crowns painted inside them. Between the shields, there was always a four-pointed golden star there. A small ornament was added, with two holdings olive branches that almost form a circle and inside there's an A that stands for Armstrong and at the top of it there's a crown. All of the guns were added a small line of gold on the sides, at the bottom area while the barrels were mostly painted with black and gold on the tips. In the middle of the longest deck was painted a crown with rubies and sapphires while the mast was black and gold, looking like a long scepter with a diamond at the tip, which's actually glass. In the indoor areas, the roof and walls were painted with fake gold paint while the floor was painted in red lastly.

# Human Version

Princess, on the contrary to what everyone thinks just by hearing the name, is actually a shipboy, slightly smaller than Queen by less than a single centimeter. His hair is long and black as well done usually in a cocktail or a ponytail style but is slightly messed up most of the time as he doesn't know how to do that very well. His eyes can easily be mistaken by emerald crystals thanks to their shinning dark green color while his skin is fair and has a scar on his upper arm, giving by a dagger from Orochi. He's usually wearing a short-sleeved dark green shirt detailed with golden lines and with a red rose in the collar, a two-layer skirt with the first one going down to just a bit above knees and being black with small green crystals decorating it while the second goes down to the middle of her lower leg, while the second layer is dark green with gold lines on the edges and a lion green painted with light green colors and lastly, she wears a pair of dark medium brown boots, medium green gloves with golden details and lastly a golden tiara crown decorated with emeralds.