Throwdown

"As we head into sectionals, I wanna get some feedback. Like, what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything, any music in particular that you guys wanna do?"

Mercedes jumped on the opportunity to give her input on the matter, "Can we maybe try something a little more black?"

Kurt nodded in agreement, earning a surprised look from the teacher and Rachel, "I agree. We do an awful lot of show tunes."

"It's Glee Club, not Krunk Club."

Mercedes turned around in her chair to glare at Rachel Berry, snarling, "Don't make me take you to the carpet."

"Fantastic! Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted. Anything else?"

Mike raised his hand hesitantly, nervous to share the information, "I can pop and lock."

Will smirked at the suggestion, "Not really what we're goin' for, Mike but noted, noted, yes."

"You don't talk much," Dani simply stated, not as a question or a comment just as a statement. She sat in the empty seat beside Matt Rutherford, watching as Kurt, Finn, Mercedes and the two freshman sleepily followed Mr. Schuester's choreography.

Matt nodded, laughing to himself as Mercedes and Kurt started bickering over who copied who's outfit that day, "You like talking to everyone."

"Are you making fun of me for trying to make friends? Most people wouldn't mock me for being friendly but if you want to-"

"No, I thought we were stating the obvious. I just like keeping to myself, Dani, but I can make an exception for you."

Dani stood up from her chair, brushing off her skirt as she started to follow Quinn, Brittany, and Santana to the door, "That's all I ask."

Sue Sylvester called the Unholy Four down to her office, involving them in her latest plan to destroy the Glee Club, "I want to pit these kids against one another, am I clear? Dani, update, go."

Dani remembered the conversation she had with Kurt and Mercedes after their last rehearsal, where Mr. Schue dismissed their suggestions, "Minority students don't feel like they're being heard."

Santana, being among the students who feel neglected, lowered her head discreetly, trying to go unnoticed by Sue. Sue, however, was overjoyed to hear such a problem, "Hmmm ... a chink in the armor, huh? I am going to create an environment that is so toxic, no one will be a part of that club. Like the time I sold my house to a nice young couple and I salted the earth in the backyard so that nothing living could grow there for a hundred years. You know why I did that? Because they tried to get me to pay their closing costs."

For Sue's first glee rehearsal as a co-director, they started it by flipping a coin to decide who gets to go first, "Ladies choice, heads."

Will catches the coin, flipping it on to his wrist to reveal which side it landed on, "Heads."

"Awesome. All right. Following students have been selected for a special elite Glee Club called Sue's Kids."

Will held a hand up to stop Sue before she read off her list of names from her pocket book, "Hold on, we agreed not to split up the group."

"Aw, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at Sectionals."

"We can't even compete in Sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue. It's against the rules,"

"Really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here. I have. Show Choir Rule Book. Page 24. Provision 14. Second addendum." Sue tossed the Show Choir Rule Book over to Will, reciting the passage as Mr. Schue tried to find the page, "Twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song"."