¡SPECIAL!

As per the request of AnniNishikino here is the scene of Danielle and Santana in "Sexy".
I didn't add it before because I didn't think it was necessary but since you asked, you shall receive.

SO HERE IS SEASON 2 EPISODE 15 "SEXY"

"Okay, so you know I'm not one to talk especially when it comes to my sweet lady kisses but, do you wanna tell me what this is about? You've never been interested in this before. Is this about Finn?"

Dani cocked an eyebrow at the Latina, clearing her throat as she pushed herself to sit erect, "I don't know what you mean, Tana."

Santana rolled her eyes at the blonde, giving her a pointed look that conveyed more than words would. She slipped her hand into Dani's, squeezing it twice to encourage her to speak her mind, "Danielle Marie, we have been friends since grade school. You don't have to lie to me of all people."

"Because you know exactly what I'm going through?"

This time Santana got defensive, dropping her friend's small hand to sternly fold her arms over her chest, "I don't know what you mean. I'm with Sam."

"Then why am I here? Why do I catch you stealing looks at Brittany when you think no one is looking?"

"I could say the same about you and Quinn."

Dani's voice caught, realizing that she didn't have anything mentally prepared to combat her stance because it was true. For years she found herself stealing glances at her best friend, wondering if something would ever come from their friendship. Eventually the thoughts subsided but every once and a while they'd resurface or redirect itself onto another person.

"I didn't think anyone saw that," the blonde admitted, pulling her arms tighter around her abdomen to hold herself.

Santana softly snorted, nodding as she relaxed her arms, "I only noticed because when I was looking at you freshman year, you were looking at her."

"This is so confusing, how can I love Finn but be attracted to girls," she groaned, throwing herself backward on Santana's bed in frustration.

"Love and attraction are two different things, you know that. You love Finn, though I don't understand why, because he's your best friend and you see a future with him. You can be attracted to women too, women are beautiful. Can I ask you something without you getting defensive?"

Of course Danielle knew what Santana's question was, it was a question she has been trying to answer for years and after today she finally had the answer.

"I'm not ready to come out of the closet yet, okay.  I'm not ready to announce to the world who I choose to love because it's no one's business but my own."

The Latina ran her hands through her raven hair, giving her friend an understanding nod as she lightly bounced on the bed, "Your secret is safe with me, Dans. I promise. And you were right, I do know what you're going through."

"You know she loves you, right?"

Santana scoffed at the question, finding it hard to believe that Brittany loved her back. Dani sat up, laying a hand on Santana's knee, "Just let her know how you feel, you're always putting on a front that nothing effects you and that you don't need anyone but I see through it. If she feels the same way then everything will work itself out."

"Can we not talk about this stuff anymore? We're not Quinn and Berry, we don't talk about our feelings, we ignore them and distract ourselves."

Dani snorted at the realness of that claim, bobbing her head in agreement, "Yes, I agree that distractions are much better than talking about our feelings."