Born This Way

Mr. Schue enlisted the help of his two best dancers, Danielle Karofsky and Mike Chang, for 'Booty Camp', Mr. Schue's latest idea on how to whip the New Directions' dancing into shape before Nationals in less than two months. He and the two juniors stood center stage in front of the twelve other New Directions, Schue claps to get everyone's attention, "All right, guys. Nationals are a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. Your singing at Regionals was amazing, but your dancing...It's booty camp time. Push yourselves, guys. Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners."

Mike and Dani proceed in showing them the dance routine Mr. Schue choreographed for the sake of Booty Camp. Finn mimes the final arm fan and connects his hand with Rachel's face, knocking her off her feet and hard onto the ground, "Oh! I'm so sorry."

Mr. Schue rushes to the brunette's side, kneeling down beside her, "Are you okay?"

Pressing her fingertips to her face, she removes them to see her fingertips covered in blood, "I'm bleeding."

"Let's get you to a doctor."

Mr. Schue dismissed the students for the afternoon, letting Finn drive Rachel to the doctor's. Mike and Dani throw her bags over their shoulders, walking toward the dance room for their weekly Tuesday dance date. Mike laughed loudly, as Dani sent a text message to Rachel, "How have you been lucky enough to not be maimed by Finn's dancing? You give him lessons like once a week."

Dani shrugged innocently, hanging her bag off the ballet barre, "I have better reflexes?"

The next afternoon Rachel stands in front of her classmates, rocking back and forth on her heels as she waits for the entire team to be present. When Nathan and Dani finally take their seats beside Finn, Quinn announces her guess about what Rachel had to discuss, "Oh my God, you're getting a nose job."

"I'm...considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum," Rachel corrects, trying to convince them that her decision was based on medical necessity rather than vanity.

Santana rolled her eyes at the Jew, repeating what Rachel claimed in layman's terms, "So, a nose job."

"Look, I'm... I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals."

Mr. Schue was concerned not by her decision but her choice of words in her explanation, "Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel."

"Yeah you constantly remind us about how much better you are," Nathan scoffed, frowning at the mezzo soprano's declaration.

Santana held her hands up, silencing the people around her, "Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I know for a fact that Dani wants to get work done and you know what, more power to her. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting."

Finn looked to his left, frowning at the blonde Santana said by name, "Wait, Dani, you want work done? Why?"

"That isn't important," Dani dismissed quietly as Tina called Santana racist.

Santana shrugs at Tina's accusation, unphased by her words, "I'm keepin' it real."

"Didn't you get at boob job?" Nathan questioned aloud, earning the murmurs of confirmation from his teammates.