Sexy

"That stupid wheelchair freak you like so much got Britt pregnant!" Santana harshly informed Dani as she found her in the hallway.

Dani could not hide her surprise, dropping her bag of snacks on the floor. Considering who they were talking about Dani only figured it would be a matter of time before Britt got pregnant too, however she didn't realize Artie could get someone pregnant. Picking her bag off the ground, Dani wrapped an arm around the Latina, "I'm sorry. You need anything from me?"

"Sweet lady kisses?" Santana cheekily smirked in a low voice as they walked into the choir room, not expecting anything from Danielle because she already turned down a previous offer.

Dani shrugged, surprising Santana with the gesture, considering the suggestion. Dani wasn't completely sure of her sexuality, never having kissed a girl on purpose before, but she did know that she was ready to get Finn Hudson out of her head. She leaned into Santana's ear, seeing Sam roll Artie beside them, "I'm not a cheater so only if you're not cheating on Sam. And it is cheating if the plumbing is the same."

"Do I need permission?" Santana inquired, seeing Dani nodding as she giggled. Of course Santana loved kissing and cuddling with Brittany but she also couldn't help wanting to do the same with Dani, and in the past Quinn Fabray.

Sam cocked an eyebrow at his girlfriend and his best friend, confused by the snippets of their conversation he heard, "Permission for what?"

Santana smirked at the blondes, taking the window of opportunity while it was there, "Can I kiss Dani? I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it."

Sam gulped at the question, like any other teenage boy he was incredibly turned on at the thought of two hot girls making out. So he nodded his head, squeaking, "Uh, sure."

"Thanks Sam," Santana sang, pressing a kiss on his lips and looking at the door as Mr. Schue entered and threw his messenger bag on top of the piano.

"All right, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set-list." Mr. Schue notices the tension in the room. Brittany was trying to act natural despite everyone in the choir room looking at her with pitiful eyes because of her pregnancy and Artie staring intently at the piano. Mr. Schue tries to get his student's attention, "Artie, you okay?

"My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby?" Artie finally turned to see his girlfriend, the pure look of terror shining through, "How could you not tell me about this?"

Being the last to know, Mr. Schue's jaw dropped, "Wait. Brittany, are you pregnant?"

"Definitely. I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. Pretty sure it's a boy."

Nathan looked at the blonde, trying his hardest not to laugh at her innocent ideas of how a couple receives a baby, "Um, babies don't get dropped off."

While her classmates snickered at Brittany, Mr. Schue waved them off to quiet them down, "Wait, Brittany, have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure."

"I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from."

By the end of the rehearsal Dani jumped out of her chair, walking to her car until Santana caught her in the hall, "I have permission."

"Okay, let's go."

The next morning Dani discovered that her favorite substitute was filling in for Finn and Mercedes' health class, which led her to re-discovering how incredibly naive her friends were when it came to love, sex and life. She, of course, had very limited experiences but she knew the truth about love and what she deserved, which wasn't what was happening to her right now.