The Power of Madonna

Coach Sue Sylvester paced in front of her Cheerios, who sat on the bleachers of the gymnasium, until she snapped her fingers and pointed in the direction of one of her sophomores, "Santana. What does your bracelet say?"

Santana lifted her wrist singing, "W.W.M.D."

"What would Madonna do?" Well, the answer to that question is usually: Date a younger man. So, let's see some arm candy, girls. Sorry, freshmen. You're going to have to start trolling the middle schools. And you know why? 'Cause if you want to be as riveting a performer as Madonna - a skill that will nab us Nationals this year - you're going to have to start thinking like her, acting like her. Also, Ã la Madonna, I will no longer acknowledge that any of you have last names. Becky Jackson. From now on, you're just Becky. You know, it's like Madonna once said, "I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay." I'm pretty sure she stole that line from one Sue Sylvester. No, really, she stole it from me. I said it first. Palladium. '87."

Mike Chang was a soft spoken guy and every one knew that so if he went out of his way to make conversation with you, you knew that you meant something to him. Once he allowed himself to be open with people, Mike was a wonderful friend with an even better personality. Danielle Karofsky had the pleasure of getting to know Michael Chang Jr in a way that many people didn't get a chance to experience, they spent time together in the dance studio, a place where they both felt centered and level headed.

Like any day during their lunch period, Mike and Dani ate their lunch in the dance studio and talked. After a terribly corny dance joke, Mike watched the blonde laugh and asked her the question he's been working up to do for days, without hesitating, "Do you want to go out with me?"

"Yes, I do," Dani chuckled, excitedly as the bell rang overhead. She jumped off the ground, planting a kiss on the top of his head, "I've got to go to Study Hall. I'll see you later."

The Glee girls all sat in the choir room during Study Hall: Danielle reading her book for English class, Quinn, Santana and Brittany were drawing a picture while gossipping, Tina and Mercedes were just texting both each other and Kurt. Rachel came into the room, seeing the six girls scattered throughout the room indulged in their own activities, "Can I ask you guys something private?"

"Yes, you should move to Israel."

Danielle glared over the top of her book, making direct eye contact with the Latina, "Rude."

Grateful for the allegiance of her friend, Rachel continued in her request for advice, "It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said...let's do it. What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?"

"Would you please stop talking?" Quinn asked, retching at the monologue regarding Rachel Berry's love life, cradling her stomach as she stops drawing the horrible sketch of Rachel. "You're grossing out my baby."

"I just want to be ready; I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying "no"?"

"Just do what I do. Never say "no"."

Britt nodded in agreement, also living by Santana's never-say-no philosophy, "Oh, totally. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Sorry, Quinn."

Mercedes held her hands up defensively, knowing that she of all people could not be the one to give Rachel the advice she needs you, "Look, girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying "no"."