Bad Reputations

David Karofsky found his sister walking to her last period of the day, laughing at the video he found on YouTube, "Dani, you have to see this."

She stopped walking momentarily, taking the phone from her fraternal twin to see what he was watching. On the phone's small, cracked screen there was a tall blonde woman in a light blue tracksuit, dancing to Olivia Newton-John's "Physical". As the gangly woman did the cabbage patch, a switch was turned on in the Cheerios' mind as she recognized the dancer, "Oh my God. Is that Coach Sylvester?"

"Yes it is," Dave confirmed, his laughter sounding like a low rumble in his throat.

Dani handed her brother the phone back, shaking the image of her cheerleading coach dancing to an Eighties Pop Hit out of her mind's eye and failing, "I can never unsee that."

In a cruel twist of fate, Ms. Sue Sylvester happened to walk in the opposite direction of the Karofsky twins. Dave snickered, turning to track the teacher as she walked through the hallway full of faculty and students laughing at her because they had seen her video, "Ms. Sylvester, let's get physical."

Sue cocked an eyebrow at the football player who happened to be related to one of her favorite Cheerios, bemused by the comment and slightly concerned that such a lucrative comment came from a minor, "Not really my type, but I like that attitude."

"Gross," Danielle sneered looking between the two before escaping into the safety of a classroom.

In today's news at William McKinley High, not only did Sue Sylvester's video circulate the student body but a student published list of the hottest Glee Club members, ranked by points they earned through a sexual act. Mr. Schue held the list up to his fourteen New Directions, staring them each down as he forcefully asked the question Principal Figgins had given him one week to answer, "Who did it? This is serious, Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

Santana was the first to break the silence, pointing her nail file in the direction of who she was about to blame, "Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck."

"Back off. I didn't do squat!"

Tina rolled her eyes at his defense, not believing a word he said, "Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?"

"And why am I last?" Rachel shrieked, leaning out of the strong arm that Jesse St. James had wrapped around her shoulders. "Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you."

"Okay, enough!" Their teacher yelled over their infighting, momentarily ceasing the arguing between Noah Puckerman and his accusers. "No one is accusing anyone of anything. Puck, seriously, did you do it?"

"I said no. I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire and beating up people I don't know. I own that. But I'm not a liar."

Leaning over to Matt, who stood on her right, Danielle Karofsky snickered as she whispered, "And yet, he's the father of Quinn's baby which wasn't revealed until last week."

Knowing that Noah Puckerman owned his mistakes in the past, Will decided to revisit the discussion of it being Puck in private and tried yet again to get through to his typically sensible group, "All right, here's the important point. between this and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on Youtube you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation."

"Why is that a bad thing?" Artie questioned, catching Mr. Schue off guard, "Maybe if we seem more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet."

"Look, things are hard right now. I get it. you're under a lot of pressure with Regionals coming up. I know that winning sectionals hasn't had the positive effect on your popularity that a lot of you thought it would. but becoming what you despise is not the answer."